Let me comb your hair, you're looking like Buckwheat

Teacake said:
How rude. This person is too personal. Let her know this is business only. Do not touch me, or make any personal comments towards me. The next step is taking it to human resources. This wench will continue with her crude comments until you let her know that you won't stand for it. It may have taken a while for what she said to sink in fully. It was hurtful, and disrespectful. You don't need that.

Hellz yeah. Let Human Resources know about that catty petty b!tch who humiliated, degraded, embarrassed, and belittled you. To say that at work, and in front of another person.....how unprofessional. What a bully. And then she touched your hair, to add insult to injury.

Tell her how unprofessional, immature, childish, and disrespectful she is.

psh, she is obviousely so insecure, u dnt put down people unless theres something about yourself that your ashamed of.

personally, i would've made a scene (i'm a leo, cant help it) but yes like the others said make her feel inferior and tell her how immature and pathetic she is, then suggest some kind of product to help her dry head out.

what a cheeky cow

DSylla said:
I wore my hair in a wash and go style today. Well, miss missy came over as I was chatting with a male co-worker and began to point out the gray hairs in my head. She must have been looking 'cause I only have 2 gray hairs that *I* see.

I'm not gonna sweat her that much. This is a girl that uses the N-word casually and whose boyfriend sleeps with his thumb in his mouth. She's 30 years old...
She's the admin in our group and she supports the CIO. She can potentially make my life harder here by starting ish.

I'm gonna leave this alone for now.

Thanks ladies.

She actually TOLD somebody that? :look:

sprungonhairboards said:
She actually TOLD somebody that? :look:

Gurl, she showed me the pic. It was in her digital cam.

He's was sleeping with his doo-rag on with his thumb in his mouth. She's like "ain't he soo cute, i just had to take this pic"

This is the same guy how knocks her upside her head and cheats on her. :confused:

This lady is definitely overstaping her boundaries. I'm sorry she constantly insults you, but from all that I read it appears that she just really really just doesn't know any better. Since she thinks that you guys are friends your best bet is to let her know how you feel. She might act a little funny after, but she'll get over it. Besides if she doesn't at least you won't have to be bothered with her anymore.

DSylla said:
Gurl, she showed me the pic. It was in her digital cam.

He's was sleeping with his doo-rag on with his thumb in his mouth. She's like "ain't he soo cute, i just had to take this pic"

This is the same guy how knocks her upside her head and cheats on her. :confused:

Well it looks like she's already gotten her punishment then. No need for you to do anything. Whenever she tries to belittle you in the future, just think of her man. She has serious self esteem issues. Stay strong! :)

This woman is SOOOOO jealous of you! :grin:
When she goes into her negative song and dance routine, just smile and say, oh well, I love my hair the way it is. I'm very happy with it.
Then leave her talking to herself.

But it sounds like this chick has bigger problems...like the cheatin' man who sucks his thumb. Lord have mercy. :lol:

Back