Length Check!! Progess pics!

renren

Hey ladies!!

Im so excited, I think I can now claim curly BSL hair!:grin: Im due for a touch up in Nov. so I should be full BSL. What do you ladies think? Can I claim it??

October 2010

picture.php

October 2011

picture.php

picture.php

Dont mind the pieces hanging down... they take awhile to curl back up:spinning:.

Ohh and before I forget... check out my blog pretty please!!!

http://healthyhairbyren.blogspot.com/

ETA: Just wanted to add a pic of my hair after the touch up.

picture.php

Last edited:
Yup... I texturize

I have a jar of Linange texturizer sitting on my dresser and I am sooooo tempted to texturize my 4b shoulder length hair cause it is taking a lot of my time to do it.

Not that I want to "straighten" my texture but I want to make it a little looser to shorten the clearing time and wash and co wash more often because I love to sweat to death when I exercise.

Looking at your hair is some inspiration I tell you. :)

Hi beautiful head of hair, just gorgeous! Your hair unstretch is bra strap, while stretching it is beyond BSL, looks like almost WL. So stretch I think you can at least claim MBL. Congratulations!

If you don't mind...what do you find that you have to do different with your texturized hair compared to when you were natural?

Were there times that you had a lot of trial and error or did you pretty much go the same treatment route as natural hair?

If you don't mind...what do you find that you have to do different with your texturized hair compared to when you were natural?

Were there times that you had a lot of trial and error or did you pretty much go the same treatment route as natural hair?

I treat my texturized hair as if it were natural. I have had alot trial and error with products though... just like everyone else. The only thing I need to do now.... that I didnt have to do before is shaking my head upside down for volume.... Also... my twist are pretty whimpy now...I cant really wear twist as a style anymore... unless in an updo.

I only texturise once or twice a year though... so i use the same methods that transitioners use to manage the 2 textures.... alota stretched styles and protective styles....

Im thinking I need to trim my ends when I texturise at the end of Oct. what do you guys think?

I treat my texturized hair as if it were natural. I have had alot trial and error with products though... just like everyone else. The only thing I need to do now.... that I didnt have to do before is shaking my head upside down for volume.... Also... my twist are pretty whimpy now...I cant really wear twist as a style anymore... unless in an updo.

I only texturise once or twice a year though... so i use the same methods that transitioners use to manage the 2 textures.... alota stretched styles and protective styles....

Im thinking I need to trim my ends when I texturise at the end of Oct. what do you guys think?

Thanks for the info!

Also, your ends looks healthy to me but maybe if you feel that you need to...a light dusting may make you feel a bit better without having taken off too much of your length.

oh yes you can most def claim curly BSL!!!

wow thats some nice hair.

im curious, how do you ensure u dont over process, especially your previouly texlaxed hair.

oh yes you can most def claim curly BSL!!!

wow thats some nice hair.

im curious, how do you ensure u dont over process, especially your previouly texlaxed hair.

I slather my texturised hair with petroleum jelly an conditioner..lol I also think long stretching periods make it easier to differentiate the two textures when applying the relaxer.

Sometimes I get anxious and underprocess a little... so the nex time im texturising I work it down to the underprocessed hair too.

HTH

are you talking about bsl unstrech???? because you look just about wl to me... anyone else?????

What texturizer do you use?

Sorry but I have 50-leven questions for you.

Well... actually.... I just use TCB :)blush: dont stone me) or motions relaxer mixed wit oils an conditioner. I try to get the mild but the regular strength works as well by adding more conditioner/oils to weaken it.

Back