Length Check!! How long is this hair?? **Upated 1/24 More Pics!!!

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
What length would you say this hair is??

Edited to add: This is a client who I did a length check on. This is not my hair!!

We have been growing her hair almost 3 years.

I told her BSB. I just wanted to get an opinion from the experts!! :grin::grin:

Edited to add on 1/24. I added a before and after picture. It took 2 years and 8 months to get from last relaxer to her current length. Yes we did it with back to back weaves too!

Last edited:
IDK, but it's pretty with a full hemline! I wished I lived in the ATL, so I could have you as a stylist for length checks and dusting/trims, :yep:

Sent from my Speak & Spell using LHCF

Re: Length Check!! How long is this hair?? Pic

If her torso wasnt so long she would be bsl for sure. Im gonna go with bsb

BSB for sure. BSL is different on everyone. Very pretty and healthy looking hair.

Please tell her that she should NOT be discouraged. Her hair is GORGEOUS :yep: BSB/BSL truly, and on her way to MBL. You are doing an AWESOME job. I too wish that you were my stylist :)

Solid BSB. Could be BSL depending on the bra. Beautiful regardless. What length did she start at 3 years ago?

Such gorgeous, healthy hair! Is she relaxed? She needs to take a stroll thru the 'hood and see the gnawed up, multi colored weave, and chewed up self grown hair. Then she'd realize what wonderful hair she has!

You do fabulous work, just tell her butt length takes time! It's taken me all these years to get elbow length hair.

And please tell her that we think her hair is amaaazing. It is full, healthy, sheeny, and luscious :love: She has nothing to be discouraged about. She should be proud!

Solid BSB. Could be BSL depending on the bra. Beautiful regardless. What length did she start at 3 years ago?
loulou82

Thanks. :grin:

She was fully relaxed 3 years ago. Her hair was grazing shoulders. She is now fully natural. Actually I checked and it was 2 years and 8 months!!

Such gorgeous, healthy hair! Is she relaxed? She needs to take a stroll thru the 'hood and see the gnawed up, multi colored weave, and chewed up self grown hair. Then she'd realize what wonderful hair she has!

You do fabulous work, just tell her butt length takes time! It's taken me all these years to get elbow length hair.
tenderheaded

Thanks!

LOL @ stroll through the hood!

Thank you! :grin:

I will tell her. :yep:

I would also guess BSB or BSL depending on where her bra would sit.

Her hair is freaking gorgeous!!!! The length is beautiful and it's so thick and shiny. Whatever she's doing is perfect!! Don't let her give up :yep:

We took lots of pics and video. I can't wait to get everything together!!

We did back to back weaves for 2 years 8 months. She did her part and I did mine.

Thanks everyone!

It's called gorgeous :yep: + what everybody else said.

Her hair is gorgeous! I love the way it's trimmed-I love a nice thick hemline.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Back