LeKair vs Lustrasilk Cholesterol Conditioner

so1913

Both brands seem to have the SAVE variations/types i.e. Shea Butter, Aloe, Olive, etc.

Does one work better than the other? Are they about the same?

I am been WONDERING about this. I have never used the Lekair one, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Lustrasilk Shea Butter one. I don't like any of the others in that line, though.

I am looking forward to the responses!!!

I :love: Lustrasilk Aloe... been using it since I started transitioning over 3 yrs ago.

I've used LeKair's a few times (also during my transitioning)...
that stuff made my hair hard & sticky
I gave it away

Peachtree said:
I :love: Lustrasilk Aloe... been using it since I started transitioning over 3 yrs ago.

I've used LeKair's a few times (also during my transitioning)...
that stuff made my hair hard & sticky
I gave it away

where ya been?????

I love Lekair Cholesterol Conditioners, especially the Shea Butter Formula. I've tried Lustrasilk Carrot Oil Cholesterol Conditioner, it's a keeper. I definitely will try their other formulas. Overall Lekair and Lustrasilk Cholesterol Conditioners work pretty much the same with my hair, not too much of a difference.

I have the Lustrasilk shea butter and Teatree oil cholesterol. I love, love them both. I con wash and have used the shea butter one as a deep con. The results are hair sooo soft.

BrownSkin2 said:
I have the Lustrasilk shea butter and Teatree oil cholesterol. I love, love them both. I con wash and have used the shea butter one as a deep con. The results are hair sooo soft.

This is the one I picked up for $1.99 so I'm glad to see positive reviews :)

Allandra, I SWEAR that's the only thing I picked up today for myself :)

destiny616 said:
lustrasilk's shea butter and mango is my favorite cholesterol conditioner

I have this one also and I am loving it. I actually don't see a difference. The Lustrasilk Tea Tree is good as well. And for 1.99 you can't beat that.:D

I am definently partial to the lekair cholestoral (Peach colored one) and I add Olive Oil to it! I swear...I don't know I stopped using this product regularly?? I used it lasty night as my deep condish after my emergencee treatment and my hair went from feeling like hard rocks to silky soft butter!

if you want more strength use the Lekair...other than that they are both excellent brands..at elast for my hair anyway. Both detangle and moisturize realy really well. I have ALL of them hehe.

I favor the Lekair version. I like that my hair feels stronger when using it. The version that I cannot stand is Queen Helene's. It does absolutely nothing for me.

myco said:
I favor the Lekair version. I like that my hair feels stronger when using it. The version that I cannot stand is Queen Helene's. It does absolutely nothing for me.

i agree, queen helene made my hair hard and dry

KhandiB said:
I have never heard of the Mango one..

Is it mixed with the SB ??

Yep, it's Shea AND Mango...

So far people are saying they really like the scent, but I personally don't care for it that much :( I usually love Mango scented stuff.

I love Mango..
Well, i just bought a Reg shea butter one so I will use that one up before I buy anything else :grin:

so1913 said:

So far people are saying they really like the scent, but I personally don't care for it that much :( I usually love Mango scented stuff.

so1913 said:

the scent tends to linger for a day or two

KhandiB said:
I have never heard of the Mango one..

Is it mixed with the SB ??

yes. the shea better one has mango butter in it, as well.

I love that stuff, too.!!

I think I am addicted to it. I do a rinse with it EVERYTIME I wash, even after deep conditions. it may be a waste of time, but it really does make my hair feel and smell so good.

KhandiB said:
I love Mango..
Well, i just bought a Reg shea butter one so I will use that one up before I buy anything else :grin:

You are good, because I just got it this weekend, and I'm ready to get the Lekair conditioner now, lol...I gotta be good...I gotta be good...

I most def prefer "Lustrasilk Cholesterol Conditioner" . It deep conditions very well. Especillay when you it apply to the root of your hair like a relaxer. Leave it on for 45 mins or more,Your hair will feel butter suft!!!!!

I must've gotten a bad batch of Lustrasilk because my hair hated it :wallbash:
LeKair however, is my HG product. I love this stuff and I really noticed the difference in my hair when I ran out. I just picked up two jars yesterday.
:yep:

I LOVE both of them but Lekair seem to be more moisturising for me and last longer since it has a thicker consistency.

Back