Whats your fav Lustrasilk Cholesterol?

I was thinking of purchasing the original and mixing it with cinnamon oil and other ingredients.

OK, i can officially say I *heart* the shea & mango one! :lol:
It made my hair feel nice and soft, good slip. Made my hair feel softer than the tea tree variety, but I'm keeping my tea tree one for scalp irritation days.

DangerouslyShy said:
I like proclaim cholestrol.

The teatree lustrasilk, diid not work well for my hair.

I thought I was the ONLY one who didn't have success with the Lustrasilk Tea Tree formula. It felt great on my scalp, but completely dried out my hair. :(

miracle said:
I thought I was the ONLY one who didn't have success with the Lustrasilk Tea Tree formula. It felt great on my scalp, but completely dried out my hair. :(
it did feel great, but the same thing happened to me!! my hair was dry and tangled

DangerouslyShy said:
it did feel great, but the same thing happened to me!! my hair was dry and tangled

that sucks. :ohwell: it didn't dry my hair out and it felt moderately conditioned (although the shea butter definately outranks the tea tree). After doing the tea tree formula, I always followed with a conditioning treatment, either Aussie 3MM (although I'm currently using Sally's Generic version as every store in the area doesn't carry the real deal) or Giovanni Direct Leave-In.

I used the one w/ Carrot Oil awhile ago and liked it. I tried the one w/ Shea and Mango Butters and my hair was a tangled mess afterward. I'll give it another try later or mix it w/ something.

Back