Leaving conditioner in hair overnight

Ganjababy

What conditioners are good to leave on your hair overnight as a pre-poo? I tried ORS PAK and it was:nono::nono: I can't leave it on for more than 1-2 hours.

Any suggestions?

I have used Elasta QP, DPR-11 in my hair overnight with coconut oil as a pre-poo. I am currently using Sitranillah by hairveda as an overnight DC.

I use Eqyss Premier, Elasta QP IFC, TJ's NourishSpa and/or Replenish overnight occasionally, depending on how lazy I'm being. :lol:

It depends for me, whether or not I'm doing moisture or protein that day.

2 weeks ago when I was doing moisture, I used that new Hydra Gloss from L'Oreal Vive Pro. I was shocked with the results, I slept in it overnight. The moisture was so yummy I didn't want to wash my hair lol. I just rinsed it out super well, air dried, flat ironed, and vavoom :)

There are several conditioners that I leave in overnight. Just to name a few:
Redken ~ all soft and smooth down
Alter Ego
Silicon Mix
Pantene Relaxed&Natural Mask
Elasta QP DPR-11

If you are protein sensitive hair ORS may have too much protein in it to leave in overnight.

any conditioner
Only thing is that I mix my protein condish with moisturizing condish if I'm going to leave it on for a while.

i love the ors replenishing conditioner overnight...but i'm still transitioning so i need the extra protein for my line of demarcation.

Back