leave in conditioner

naturallyme

this is for all the naturals that blow dry do you put leave in conditioner in your hair before or after you blow dry what is best? and why? thank you.

[ QUOTE ]
naturallyme said:
this is for all the naturals that blow dry do you put leave in conditioner in your hair before or after you blow dry what is best? and why? thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Both actually.

I normally let my hair air dry with conditioner and/or oils before flatironing it. I apply a very small amount of conditioner during and after straightening it.

If you're blow drying but not pressing or flatironing, I think you could use a leave-in after drying, especially on your ends. The amount of product you use might depend on what look you're trying to achieve.

I never use to use a leave in conditioner on my hair before when i use to press my hair. But now i stopped pressing and started flat ironing my hair and started using a leave in conditioner, and to tell you the truth, i don't really notice a difference. It may be because i've been using a leave in for about 3-4 months now and don't remember not using one. I would just recommend using a leave in conditioner for about a month to see how you hair takes it. See if you notice a difference or not. It won't hurt to try.

Back