Le Kair Cholesterol Plus vs. Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol Plus

Type 4a/b users, which is better as a deep conditioner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Barbara

Princess
Le Kair Cholesterol Plus vs. Lustrasilk Shea Butter Mango Cholesterol Plus

Type 4a/b users, which is better as a deep conditioner?:perplexed

Last edited:
Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol Plus is good for moisturizing hair and the Le Kair Cholesterol Plus is good for strengthening the hair. I use both of them and I've had success:)

Last edited:
I'm not a 4 type, but LeKair Cholesterol Plus is pure heaven on my hair.

The Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol is good, but LeKair beats it for me. They are both inexpensive and serve different purposes. The Lustrasilk is good for me in warm weather, when washing more frequently. To me LeKair is a great deep conditioner anytime. HTH :)

I like the lustrasilk. When my hair wasn't fighting non natural products. Lustrasilk would be my detangling deep conditioner. It was one of the few things that would make my hair really soft and give me that "slip".

It stopped working though when my hair started going green w/o my permission.

I've never used a cholesterol. I'm currently using between ORS packs or AO Honeysuclle Rose; How do you use the Lustrasilk Cholesterol.

I like the lustrasilk. When my hair wasn't fighting non natural products. Lustrasilk would be my detangling deep conditioner. It was one of the few things that would make my hair really soft and give me that "slip".

It stopped working though when my hair started going green w/o my permission.

lolololololol:lachen::lachen::lachen:
Ive used both with good results...ive used lekair longer tho and i loveeeeeeeeeeeee it...

Hard to choose just one for I use them both and love them both! I tend to mix mine's with ORS Replenishing, olive oil and honey. Works perfect every time for me.

Ain't nothing like Le Kair. I scent mine up with essential oils and add EVO and Coconut Oil.
Wouldn't give nothing for my LE KAIR!!!!

Back