LDR: 1st meeting too cute

It was in the comments and I read it on his tumblr. How sad :( It's very recent...like a few days. I really hope they get back together because i feel like they're meant to be. :sad:

I think it had something to do with distance.

I saw the comments that they broke up too :( This was one of the best relationship (LDR) videos I've seen. To be united with the love of your life and meeting for the first time. The love they had for each other jumped right off of the screen. I'm surprised she didn't faint when she looked around to see it was him :lol: Beautiful :)

He is bit on the short side and they look like brother and sister. LDR are really hard and TO to LA is a very long way to travel.

I saw the comments that they broke up too :( This was one of the best relationship (LDR) videos I've seen. To be united with the love of your life and meeting for the first time. The love they had for each other jumped right off of the screen. I'm surprised she didn't faint when she looked around to see it was him :lol: Beautiful :)

Oh NOOOOOOO!!! I'm so :(
they are so meant for each other but since they're young they might meet again under better circumstances like he moves to LA since he's an artist and stuff they have time they can get over it and work it out. LDRs are difficult but not impossible but someone eventually has to compromise and move.
It's still the best LDR meet I've seen ever. I mean to fly from Ontario Canada to LA California and youve never been with her at all much less met her even now thats love
ITA I thought she was going to faint too I mean even he was teary eyed.

But in the positive note true love is exists and is out there and LDRs work out sometimes too.

My SO just sent me this video a couple days ago (we're LDR) and he thought it would help motivate us to keep going. Wow I did'nt know they broke up. Thats sad. They do kinda look related but they looked like they really did love each other. But they are also 19 so they are pretty young still. (said like i'm not 22)

I'm really saddened that they broke up and I'm not surprised that distance was the culprit. They need to make that work because that don't make no sense...I could feel the love from my computer screen :(

omg this made me cry! so sad to hear that they broke up. I have a friend in a similar situation (they're still "together" though)

I loved it. That other video of them just hanging out was sooooo adorable. I want a love like that. They were so comfortable with each other. I hope that they figure it out because they are meant to be.

Back