Here we go again...

I am still with him because we have kids together...well a kid...anyways he said he would cut the girl off which I think he has. Gosh I just don't wanna believe he could be cheating. I wonder if it's someone he works with? I don't know what to do. Ima let him go. I am not gonna feed into his BS...he's not gonna come home tonight..fine...he doesn't wanna be with me no more...fine...

Gemini - I hope I didn't sound too harsh in my last statement, and I know it hurts like hell. But I just hate to see these men take advantage of sistas (I have a daughter 19) and play with their emotions. But for this, please don't get upset and react on emotion. I would advise any woman that when in a crisis such as this...never react on emotions. Rather, take some time out and think what is best for you and your daughters, because you all come first.

Just the other day, I was listening to this song that goes something like....*clears throat* ./'./'./' i broke the windows in ur car ./'./'./' and I remember thinking dayum....but then as I listened to the lyrics, and being a woman who has been in bullshiggidy relationships, I could kind of understand....being open minded as I am because men play on womens' emotions. Now when I heard this other song....lions tigers n bears, i was like awww hell nawww......

Again, for the sake of your daughters, don't react on emotion. Anytime we react on emotion, we wind up making the wrong decision.

What you do is absolutely nothing. Take care of those girls, because as I said before, anything done in the dark will come to light and you really don't have the time or energy to be taking a ride on that emotional rollercoaster. You'll mess around and blow a brain fuse tryna figure out who he's messing around with...not worth it. As state earlier, just be yourself and save yourself from the emotional havoc and don't react to his stupidness. What I'm sayin prolly doesn't make any sense to you now, but as you get older, and look back, it will.

Besides, last I checked, we were on dis hea forum tryna grow some hair or take care of da lil we got....puleez dont have a major stress set back and let dis bama make u go bald from all dis hea worriation n flustration....:ohwell:

lol ok....all i'm sayn tho is he might not be coming home tonight. I would be surprised if he showed up but I haven't heard anything.

Ok...i see where dis is goin.... *lightin up my newport one hunnert puff*

Lemme tell u what he doin. He's playin dat dumb ole *** psych game. Psychin u out, havin u going crazee playin dumb mind games (i.e., packin his stuff, putting it in da car knowin damn well he ain't got no where to go...it's cold outside and we are jive like in a recession...aint nobody housin nobody now cuz we too close to Crimmus and here we barely ate at Thanksgiving), accusin u of cheatin on him when he knows damn well u ain't, accusin u of havin men textin u all hours of the night, and you feedin right into his game. See, its just a matter of time before he's caught in his sh__t, and trust, it won't take long. *takes anotha drag off da newport*

Botton line to dat is, he's takin da focus off of him, and puttin it on u so he can go out there and do what he wanna do. Flippin da script. He tryna find a reason to have a reason to step out (i.e., askin u if ur cheatin, startin arguments, not speakin, and all dat otha dumb stuff). He knows das ur best friend textin u...and das da reason/loophole he needs to step out.

Somebody got his nose wiiiide open and he tryna find a way out to blame u in a sense cuz he feelin guilty (i.e., startin arguments, not wantin to take da chirren to school, comin home late, his cell phone ringin off da hook, etc. u get da picha). All that not takin his kids to school, etc is some bullshiggidy. Anytime a man changes his program, somethin is up. Chile, I done been der, done dat. Yall had a nice lil routine goin on, now some chick done came thru n put salt in da game.

Now, as for you....you don't owe him no explanation cuz he already know wassup and so do you. Whatchu need to do is stop *scuse me...gotta take anotha puff* feedin into his bull and get ur control back. First, stop explainin urself and turn ur phone off durin da day. When yall home, and he starts askin u dumb shiggidy, don't even answer him. Be nice. Uh huh....das right...be nice to him. Don't change what you do. If he steps out, let him and when he comes back in, don't ask him where you been, u smell like perfume, cigaretts n puddi...dont say none of that,cuz das da kinda reaction he wants. Get up n take da chirren to school...they urs too, cuz if he leaves, u gotta take dem anyway... I know u think i'm crazy, but see men are dumb and they usually dont dummy up til they around 40s....seriously. When you do this, now he gonna sit back and try n figa out what's wrong witchu, and what ur up too.....in other words, he's gonna get scared cuz ur not reactin the way he wants u too.... this road is all too familiar to me. I wish it was me he was playin dis mess on. Thats when da slip up will come. All you gotta do is sit back and let it come to you without even sayin or doin anything. Men dont know how to cheat without gettin caught. Trust me on this one. Plus he young too???? just from what I read, he aint even playin it right. :nono:

Then again, I could be wrong. Maybe he just young dumb and fulla kumm... Stop lettin him emotionally drain you and givin him what he wants.....a reaction. We as women are too smart for this. This is sooo classic and old. All u gotta do is think and get ur respect back.

I hope Im wrong...

My $0.02

Your good...

That damn modern technology...killing relationships everyday all across the land. Not even the most secure person in the world could ignore a cell ring, text or email tone after 11pm.

This dude is crazy immature though. I wouldn't be able to stop myself from ignoring him.
With two children where is the time to deal with a man child? It just don't exist.

Girrrrl. You are so right about modern tech. I sometimes wonder why my SO's phone is ringing after 11 too. And, he does he same with me. But, we don't express it. What we DO is give the mandatory explanation. "Oh, that was so-and-so....why is he calling me at this hour? " :lachen: Once, I did receive a text at 2am....lmao. I didn't mention it. Didn't answer it and my SO didn't say a word. Fast forward a couple days later and he's, "are you interested in someone else?" :lachen: Gotta keep em on their toes. Sometimes fools get drunk and drunk-text at unGodly hours. oh well.

I'm sorry OP you are going through that. You should have a heart-to-heart with him and let him know how his distrust of you makes you feel. And, let him share with you how it makes him feel when your phone is blowing up in the middle of the night. I would hate to see you guys break up over insecurity since you have children together. But, I wouldn't appreciate the accusations either. That would have to stop immediately.

I'm just now seeing the post on the fact that he's gone through your phone before. :nono: Uh, that is NEVER ok. I'm so sorry.

Gemini - I hope I didn't sound too harsh in my last statement, and I know it hurts like hell. But I just hate to see these men take advantage of sistas (I have a daughter 19) and play with their emotions. But for this, please don't get upset and react on emotion. I would advise any woman that when in a crisis such as this...never react on emotions. Rather, take some time out and think what is best for you and your daughters, because you all come first.

Just the other day, I was listening to this song that goes something like....*clears throat* ./'./'./' i broke the windows in ur car ./'./'./' and I remember thinking dayum....but then as I listened to the lyrics, and being a woman who has been in bullshiggidy relationships, I could kind of understand....being open minded as I am because men play on womens' emotions. Now when I heard this other song....lions tigers n bears, i was like awww hell nawww......

Again, for the sake of your daughters, don't react on emotion. Anytime we react on emotion, we wind up making the wrong decision.

What you do is absolutely nothing. Take care of those girls, because as I said before, anything done in the dark will come to light and you really don't have the time or energy to be taking a ride on that emotional rollercoaster. You'll mess around and blow a brain fuse tryna figure out who he's messing around with...not worth it. As state earlier, just be yourself and save yourself from the emotional havoc and don't react to his stupidness. What I'm sayin prolly doesn't make any sense to you now, but as you get older, and look back, it will.

Besides, last I checked, we were on dis hea forum tryna grow some hair or take care of da lil we got....puleez dont have a major stress set back and let dis bama make u go bald from all dis hea worriation n flustration....:ohwell:

OK...you are crazy...I LOVE YOU:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

^^^^LOL u are not downing my situation. He called me at work talking about He's gonna do him tonight can i pick the kids up. He usually picks them up but coo I will I dropped them off. Anyways at this point I don't care about our relationship. My family hates him and they wonder why i am even with someone like him. I think it's time to move on.

Girl he set you up. Started an argument so he can have a reason to do him with no questions asked. Men are so simple.

This is why you only give them a key to the bottom lock......just incase you need to top-lock his *** out.:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Ok...i see where dis is goin.... *lightin up my newport one hunnert puff*

Lemme tell u what he doin. He's playin dat dumb ole *** psych game. Psychin u out, havin u going crazee playin dumb mind games (i.e., packin his stuff, putting it in da car knowin damn well he ain't got no where to go...it's cold outside and we are jive like in a recession...aint nobody housin nobody now cuz we too close to Crimmus and here we barely ate at Thanksgiving), accusin u of cheatin on him when he knows damn well u ain't, accusin u of havin men textin u all hours of the night, and you feedin right into his game. See, its just a matter of time before he's caught in his sh__t, and trust, it won't take long. *takes anotha drag off da newport*

Botton line to dat is, he's takin da focus off of him, and puttin it on u so he can go out there and do what he wanna do. Flippin da script. He tryna find a reason to have a reason to step out (i.e., askin u if ur cheatin, startin arguments, not speakin, and all dat otha dumb stuff). He knows das ur best friend textin u...and das da reason/loophole he needs to step out.

Somebody got his nose wiiiide open and he tryna find a way out to blame u in a sense cuz he feelin guilty (i.e., startin arguments, not wantin to take da chirren to school, comin home late, his cell phone ringin off da hook, etc. u get da picha). All that not takin his kids to school, etc is some bullshiggidy. Anytime a man changes his program, somethin is up. Chile, I done been der, done dat. Yall had a nice lil routine goin on, now some chick done came thru n put salt in da game.

Now, as for you....you don't owe him no explanation cuz he already know wassup and so do you. Whatchu need to do is stop *scuse me...gotta take anotha puff* feedin into his bull and get ur control back. First, stop explainin urself and turn ur phone off durin da day. When yall home, and he starts askin u dumb shiggidy, don't even answer him. Be nice. Uh huh....das right...be nice to him. Don't change what you do. If he steps out, let him and when he comes back in, don't ask him where you been, u smell like perfume, cigaretts n puddi...dont say none of that,cuz das da kinda reaction he wants. Get up n take da chirren to school...they urs too, cuz if he leaves, u gotta take dem anyway... I know u think i'm crazy, but see men are dumb and they usually dont dummy up til they around 40s....seriously. When you do this, now he gonna sit back and try n figa out what's wrong witchu, and what ur up too.....in other words, he's gonna get scared cuz ur not reactin the way he wants u too.... this road is all too familiar to me. I wish it was me he was playin dis mess on. Thats when da slip up will come. All you gotta do is sit back and let it come to you without even sayin or doin anything. Men dont know how to cheat without gettin caught. Trust me on this one. Plus he young too???? just from what I read, he aint even playin it right. :nono:

Then again, I could be wrong. Maybe he just young dumb and fulla kumm... Stop lettin him emotionally drain you and givin him what he wants.....a reaction. We as women are too smart for this. This is sooo classic and old. All u gotta do is think and get ur respect back.

I hope Im wrong...

My $0.02

Yup yup! :yep::yep::yep:

lol ok....all i'm sayn tho is he might not be coming home tonight. I would be surprised if he showed up but I haven't heard anything.
Gem, did he come home?
thanks for all the well wishes. Maybe we can work it out. Even if we do I don't know if Id be truly happy.
That's what's important. If you aren't happy, you will all suffer. Do not give this man your life and happiness.
Girl he set you up. Started an argument so he can have a reason to do him with no questions asked. Men are so simple.

This is why you only give them a key to the bottom lock......just incase you need to top-lock his *** out.:lachen::lachen::lachen:
LMAO @ top-lock his arse!!! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

But um yeah...that sounds about like what he's doing. I agree that men are so simple. Dude ain't slick. We see what he's doing.

I don't know if this has been touched on since I didn't read the entire thread but ....

A.) He wasn't texting NOBODY. That was a ploy to piss you off.
B) He is not doing HIM tonight either. That's another ploy to piss you off!

When men are you used to saying "baby that's just my friend. See? Look. I promise" and then you act nonchalant like you did by simply asking him why, that's a threat to him and now he's trying to get a reaction out of you. Its called reverse psychology. Don't fall for it! lol

My boyfriend gets on my nerves. When we first started dating sometimes I would get late night text. Not too late maybe 12 or 1 in the morning sometimes even maybe 2 who knows. I explained to him that's because my friends live in another time zone and they are two hours behind us. So yea it's late to us but it's not that late to them. Sometimes he would demand I show him who I am talking to and I would prove it. Well I was talking to someone and she said it's MY phone and I shouldn't have to get the third degree everytime my phone rings or I get a text cause he def would drill me everytime. i DO NOT cheat on him and never have. It's not like I'm getting text and then leaving ore getting texts and...i don't know. All I know is I am not cheating. I don't talk to no other boys. Me and him have two kids. He usually takes them to daycare well this morning he didn't take them why? because I wouldn't tell him who I was textn on my phone last night. Usually in the mornings I...yes I get the kids ready while he gets ready and then he takes them then I get myself ready. Well now I gotta get them ready and then myself ready because he wants to be childish. I am soooo over this relationship. I wasn't even textn. All that happened was me and my friend who is a female were talking last night textn each other. I fell asleep before we said good night. I woke up to use the bathroom or something and checked my phone at like 3 40 in the morning or something and she had sent me text talking bout have a good night and kiss my babies for her. So I text her back telling her the same and to kiss her son for me. END TEXT there was no more textn nothing. So he gone be like well who you textn. I was like WHY? he was like who you textn this early in the morning? HE said I was being grimey and he doesn't trust me. I didn't feed into it because I feel as though it's MY PHONE and if he doesn't trust me then why you with me? Ya feel me. Me and him are together all day and night everyday. I get off at 4 well 5 now and he gets off at 5. We meet up at my house have dinner watch tv go to bed I mean whatever. Where do I have time to cheat? Why would I cheat? One relationship is enough to handle. i am tired of him trying to control my phone usage. I am tired of explaining myself to him when I use my phone. It got to the point before that I wouldn't use my phone when he was around just to avoid him giving me the damn third degree!! Anyways my point is...am i wrong for not telling him what I was doing?

BTW after I sent out the one text I couldn't sleep. So when I wouldn't tell him who I was textn he got up and started putting things in his car. Came back in the house watched some football and went to sleep. Guess who was textn NOW? Him? now who the F are YOU textn this early in the morning?
I dont know why you didnt just keep the peace and tell him, i dont think its wrong at all for him to want to know-and you had the same feelings when you found out he was texting, the same questions, I think you should just be real with him , just like if he was up texting in the middle of the night, you would want to know and you would want an answer

This sounds like a trip, but relationships are about compromise. If the relationship/family is worth saving then both of you need to agree to put away the cell phones after a certain hour in the night. IM's , Texts, and Phonecalls don't belong in the bedroom unless you two are sending messages to one another.

I hope it all works out for the good of your family.

well no he didn't come home but he came over EARLY the next morning to take the kids to school. We kinda talked and I let him know who it was that i was talking to and then all of a sudden everything was cool and he wanted to hold and kiss. I don't know I guess it's over but I am just waiting for something like this to happen again.

About him not coming home well he has his own place so I think that is where he stayed. he is in the process of moving in with me. I don't know I am just gonna chill and if he's cheating it will come to the light.

Back