last night's hair success.....

beana3

last night\'s hair success.....

my hair was stinking and gummy and crappy feeling, ugghhhh!!!! Even though i didn't get in my house until 8:30pm, I needed to wash my hair.

I washed with Joico Kerapro shamp (contains SLES) 2x to make sure i removed all buildup and dirt.... it didn't leave my hair as soft as CON or breakthru, but i'd say it was good, it left my hair really clean! 8 of 10

Then since i was pressed for time.. i used Smooth n Sleek combed thru (helped get rid of my tangles very well) left on for 15 mins w/o heat and rinsed.

Then i sprayed motions detangler combed through with almost NO problems and sectioned my hair and applied Frizz-ease's Wind Down creme

I blew my hair 90% dry on a medium heat setting and i noticedd that my hair is growing quite well.... its longer than i thought and the ends are coming along, a few more clips and it'll be ok.

I said all that to say.. my hair looked just as fine w/ a lite conditioning than w/ a deep one. No heat w/ conditioners doesn't seem like a bad idea. and I'm happy i was done in 1hr!!! record time for me.. yay! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Re: last night\'s hair success.....

Hey Beana, /images/graemlins/wave.gif

I'm glad the Pantene Smooth and Sleek worked well for you. I love that stuff.

congrats, beana! i'm glad you kept it simple. it's much easier to be consistent when your regime is almost effortless. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

refresh my memory... why all the clipping? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

edited to say, "never mind." i just read why in another thread. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

adrienne

Thanks Allandra, i must say YOU were a big influence in my decision to try that stuff. It took a while for me to figure out how to make it work well for my hair (i was about to give it away /images/graemlins/blush.gif)
I've used it after a protein treatment.. ok
as a deep condit w/heat: nope
.. but as an instant condit without heat, its the best thing i've found yet!!!

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
beana3 said:
Thanks Allandra, i must say YOU were a big influence in my decision to try that stuff. It took a while for me to figure out how to make it work well for my hair (i was about to give it away /images/graemlins/blush.gif)
I've used it after a protein treatment.. ok
as a deep condit w/heat: nope
.. but as an instant condit without heat, its the best thing i've found yet!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
Aww, I'm so glad to have helped you out. /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/weird.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
adrienne0914 said:

refresh my memory... why all the clipping? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

adrienne

[/ QUOTE ]

well my ends were TORE UP! basically. I'm still recovering from an awful overprocessing experience last march or may (hmm one of those months) At its shortest my hair has been 1 inch in certsin areas! I'm trying to gradually clip away the irrepairable damage. Since then I've gone through a lot (from finding proper regimes, to properly combing, to learning that certain methods dont work from me to anything else yuou can name).
Well basically here are my mistakes (since being on the boards)
The ponytail method is my enemy!!! tangles and matted hair galore... this has led to me losing much hair in my comb outs. I've learned that my hair has to dry in a certain style or structure (braid out)

Putting too may products in my hair during the week. I'll get lil lint balls in my hair which cause it to tangle

Being inconsistent in the upkeep of my relaxers... i've flirted with the idea of transitioning too many times!!

Getting "product" happy, never sticking around with a product that worked well long enought to reap its benefits

I just figure that I need to clip the damage away. My first goal is hair health, then length. BTW cant thank u enought for the Scurl tip!!

That's great Beana! /images/graemlins/smile.gif So you are another one that likes the smooth and sleek...I am really going to have to try this Smooth and Sleek to get it out of my system. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back