Last Night Was Beauty Night

ms_kenesha

I washed my face w/ my favorite Safeway brand cleanser
laugh.gif
and then I applied Queen Helene's Mint Julep Mask. Then it was hair time. I wet my hair and applied Elucence's EMRT (since I have color in my hair I have to make sure I'm treating it right). I then con-washed my hair with Keracare Humecto...when I had the Keracare in my hair I noticed hey my hair is growing so I made a small part and made a tiny braid...it was soooo cute. Then I said to myself, hey if I can do that maybe I can twist my hair. So, since LON had been raving about avocado butter I grabed mine out of the hair product cart and commenced to twisiting. I first sprayed my hair with my water/glycerin/aloe vera/Elucence MB mixture, then I applied some avocado butter to my hand to melt it, and then twisted litttle sections. My twists kind of look like mini-bantu knots. I could only do the front, top, and sides...the back is either too short or maybe because it's the back of my hair I just couldn't do it as well; so I didn't. I just applied the avocado butter and combed it through with my K-cutter comb. I haven't taken the twists out yet, but I'll update you when I do.
smile.gif

Back