Last Night I Baggied

KhandiB

I kinda used SerenityBreeze's Method

I put Keracare Moist w/jojoba along with a mix of Garnier Sleek n Shine Serum and Kemi and then I put a Shower Cap over my ends with a ponyholder..

This morning my ends were wonderfully Moisterized..

Im excited cuz this is my first time doing any kind of baggie method, and Im glad it works :D

I will prob do the whole head baggie method once a week :D

sounds good, I'll try this tonight. I have the Keracare Moisturizer w/ jobjoba.......I will try it with some other products though.

Is it always a good thing to try and mix the Keracare w/ something else. It's kind of greasy....

It works good on my hair though, it doesnt seem to affect my swing factor :lol: or weigh too heavily on my hair..

So no water? Just those products and, Voila?! Thats great. How much of each did you put? Also, how did you keep your hair from getting wavvy from the pony-tail holder?

The Baggie is for real, your ends will be moist and thicker, less splits too-you won't regret it. I always find a way to baggie.

loonatick said:
Do you think it would be better to baggie loose ponytails or buns?

I usually apply a moisturizer, roll my ends up in a big roller, and place a sandwich bag over the roller and seal it once with a big scrunchie. I don't double tie. That way the hair isn't being stretched at night.

BTW, Go KhandiB! I knew you would like this method!

LOL, you did huh?? I cant wait to try the whole head modification :lol:
and when I get my Pony's its gonna be On!! :lol:

tuffCOOKIE - No I didnt use any water, I just squeezed about a quarter sized dollop into my hands and added one squirt each of Garnier and Kemi :D - and my hair is still swangin, picture that :lol:

MizaniMami said:
I usually apply a moisturizer, roll my ends up in a big roller, and place a sandwich bag over the roller and seal it once with a big scrunchie. I don't double tie. That way the hair isn't being stretched at night.

BTW, Go KhandiB! I knew you would like this method!

Back