Last night at the movies, This is to funny

mj11051

So hubby, my son and I go to see the Michael Moore movie and as we standing in line getting snacks a gay guy walks up to me and says "OMG your hair is fabulous, Who does it is for you" I say I do it myself. I had just done 2 strand twist. He says" Girl I am so loving your texture is just beautiful" Of course I say Thank You. Then he reaches to touch it and my hubby and son said please don't touch her hair without asking or We'll get kick out of here.:lachen::lachen::lachen:So he asks "Can I please touch your hair and I say yes" Because I was to embarrassed by those 2 say anything else.:lachen::lachen::lachen:He was very nice and I was very flattered.

Last edited:
LOL giiiirlll!!!!!!!! The men love your hair!!!!!!!!! and u wanted to cut it!!!!!!!!! Dang you go girl. You know what, its one thing when us women give each positive feedback but its another when strange men come up to you and want to touch it, IMO. I wish I could see your hair in real life. I know your hair has got to be rockin!!!!!

Lol you have hair bodyguards now. So cute and funny. How'd you like the movie? I'm saving up to see Good Hair so no movies till then for me.

I just went to your fotki, you have some beautiful thick hair!!! I love your twists.

That was so funny,they knew u had that bag of nickels in your purse.LOL

They know how I feel about strangers putting their hands in my hair. But he was so sweet and I couldn't turn him down, i probably would not have been mad if he hadn't ask. He made me feel very special.:lachen:

Back