This guy in the mall proceeds to pull and break off my hair to prove it is damaged!

• Thread starter Thread starter chica_canella
  • Start date Start date
chica_canella said:
It's called Pretty Lady in Detroit on James Cousens.
Ok this was to enhance my mental note NOT to ever go there or let any of my friends go there. OMG, oil moistiurizes huh? Yeah right, I guess all you long haired ladies have been doing it wrong all this time....:lachen: He is too sad.

:( Between this story and yesterday's filty flat iron in the mall story... The malls just aren't safe anymore.

cluelessaka said:
:( Between this story and yesterday's filty flat iron in the mall story... The malls just aren't safe anymore.

ooh, please give me the thread link.

thank god I'm not alone.:)

Re: This guy in the mall proceeds to pull and break off my hair to prove it is damage

chica_canella said:
yeah you know how the guys who own the beauty salons pass out cards to their salon to the women who they see take care of their hair.

It's called Pretty Lady in Detroit on James Cousens.

But yeah, he was talking about how oil moisturizes and all this crap and how he could make my hair straighter and bouncier than it was now. That means extra heat and the guy I go to now uses a ceremic flat iron on very low heat. He was trying to persuade me to get my hair done with him.

So you know how if my hair was really damaged you would be able to run the strands together in your fingers without them breaking. He did that but when he saw they weren't breaking he rubbed them and pulled at the same time. That would make anyone's hair break. The nerve. He thought I didn't notice but I could feel him pulling my hair. I'd have to have no sensory feeling at all to not have felt that. All in the attempt to prove that my hairdresser is doing the best job, my hair is damaged so I should make him my hairdresser.:cool:

Girl thanks for the heads up I live in Detroit I won't be going there:mad: I don't let people put their hands in my hair. My mother in law always used to run her hands through my hair to see if I had track or something. Haters just haters

caribeandiva said:
well i learned something reading this: never let strangers touch your hair. sorry this happened to you.

i am too.:cool:

let's poor out a lil' conditioner for my lost strands up in hair heaven.:lachen:

ladylibra said:
WHAT???????? :eek: and he's still alive and breathing??????

Me: "Well i'm a doctor and i believe you need to have that black eye and broken nose treated."

Guy: "What black eye and broken nose?"

Me: :hammer:

OT-DYING over here:rofl: LadyLibra--But seriously this was so not cool. Have you guys noticed just how many people will just walk up and think because they are complimenting your hair, they get a free pass to run their hands all up and through?

Oh no! I have to feel people out before they lay a finger in my hair. I had 1 bad experience with this one woman who came to the salon in a bad mood that morning and yanked and pulled at my hair. I wanted to turn around and slap her! I believe that the head is a source of strength, and you don't want people transfering their negative energy into that vulnerable spot! Be careful!

Re: This guy in the mall proceeds to pull and break off my hair to prove it is damage

I'm JUST about to sit for the Bar..but I STILL would have had to bust that mans head to the white meat (I can always go into hiding..hehe :sekret:)....The audacity! :eek:

I normally don't do loud and ignorant..but I certainly would have made an exception in his case!

Energist said:
Oh no! I have to feel people out before they lay a finger in my hair. I had 1 bad experience with this one woman who came to the salon in a bad mood that morning and yanked and pulled at my hair. I wanted to turn around and slap her! I believe that the head is a source of strength, and you don't want people transfering their negative energy into that vulnerable spot! Be careful!

1) Thats right girl, my grandmother always told me not to let people put their hands all in my head!

2) You have gorgeous hair!

chica_canella said:
In the mall, a guy trying to make me his customer asked if he could touch my hair. Now i said ok. But to try and prove his point when no hair broke off when he rubbed the ends through his fingers, he pulls it harder and pulls some strands off the ends.

Now that doesn't mean it is damaged but you are trying to say it's damaged by pulling and breaking it off with your fingers. and then only 2 strands came out.

Lesson learned: Don't let anyone you don't know touch your hair.
Did ya beat his a**?
Tell me you beat his a**.
You BETTER have beat... His... A**!
Only person that shoulda been learning a lesson was HIM on how if you reach over and break someone's hair, ya gotta take the a** beating that will follow.
The only person that is a stranger that is allowed to touch my hair is Michael Rosenbaum (Lex Luthor on Smallville- he's my current tv crush), HE can reach over and gently touch my hair and won't get his a** beating.

Back