L'anza Be Long Spray Cleanse, kinda a review....

metalkitty

L\'anza Be Long Spray Cleanse, kinda a review....

I saw this at Costco's this weekend, two for $5.37 so figured I couldn't lose with L'anza that cheap, right? On th bottle is:
Be Long is a 4- step Long Hair Formula specifically designed to maximize your hairlength potential, while providing unparalelled strength and shine. Spray Cleanse compliments this system by removing excess oil and styling product, helps to keep hair clean in between shampoos and allows for quick and easy restyling.
Basically you just spray it on and let it dry. I just wanted something to remove some build so I don't need to clarify as much. I've used this 3- 4 times and for me it removes a little product but mostly its an awesome tamer for my wild a$$ hair
grin.gif
. It really wets the hair, moisturizes a bit, and gives lots of shine. After it dries I have shiney, tamed hair that lasts me the day. BTW this's coming from someone things usually don't really work for. Don't worry about this being drying, its not for me. Well if any has q's, I'll be your guniea pig
cool.gif

Re: L\'anza Be Long Spray Cleanse, kinda a review....

Glad it worked for u metalkitty (nice screenname!). I would never have thought to try it out. Great price too!

How many ounces is the bottle? I was just at Costco the other day and I didn't even see it. I'm glad you like it. What are the 4 steps? And if it's not too much trouble can you post the ingredients please?
grin.gif

Lets see... 12 oz. Not sure what the four steps are but the ingredients are Water, SD alcohol 40- B, Benzalkonium Chloride, L- Arginine, Keratin bond System( Keratin amino acids 150 M.W.),Arnica Montana Extract, Yarrow Extract, Burdock Extract, Linden Extract, Nettle Extract, Panthenol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Dimethicone Copolyol, Polyquarternium- 10, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triclosan, Proplyene glycol, Citric Acid, Diazolidyninyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance

12 ounces, that's a good deal. Thanks for taking the time to write it out.

Sounds like a great price for a L'anza poduct, imo.

I didn't even know that Costco sold stuff like that. What else did you see there? (I need to stay off of this board lol)

Hmmm... I saw the Be Long Shampoo and Conditioner, Got2B stuff, A big bottle of Smooth & Sleek, and I think some Infusium, oh yeah and some Rusk. Thats what I remember.

Wow, that sounds like something I could use on my daughter's hair. Thanks! Just may have to try it in the near future!

is the sd-alcohol 40-b a drying one? i think it is.... i don't know if i would use this.

Back