LADIES WHO PRE-POO, WHAT'S THE MINIMUM...

mommatide

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM AMOUNT OF TIME IT CAN BE ON BEFORE IT'S EFFECTIVE? I HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO SLEEP WITH MY HAIR WET, SO OVERNIGHT IS NOT AN OPTION. IS AN HOUR OR TWO ENOUGH?

When I decide to do an improptu hair washing, I will put conditioner in my hair and sit under my heating cap for 30 mins.

I used to use my soft-bonnet dryer before I got a heating cap.

I've done as little as 10-15 minutes with good results. I think the benefit comes with not only conditioning but protecting the hair from harsh shampoo. HTH!

I would think it can depend on what you are using. Personally, because of time constraints during the week when I pre-poo, I only do it for 30 min. I put my ORS mayo on and put a plastic cap on then do one of my 30 min FIRM dvds. After that I rinse and proceed with my regimen.

I did mines overnite once it turned out great
2 hours tha just enough time it depends on u do u have the time of day.

Depends on what is being used. If I use a conditioner such as ORS hair Mayo or any conditioner, then I leave it on for an hour. However, if I'm using an oil or a mixture of various oils then I leave it on for hours or sometimes overnight.

mommatide said:
WHAT IS THE MINIMUM AMOUNT OF TIME IT CAN BE ON BEFORE IT'S EFFECTIVE? I HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO SLEEP WITH MY HAIR WET, SO OVERNIGHT IS NOT AN OPTION. IS AN HOUR OR TWO ENOUGH?

Yes, an hour is enough. Now, I pre-poo over night on dry hair. I love the results.

I pre-poo overnight on dry hair, so my hair isn't actually wet until I wash out the treatment.

Last edited:
Back