Ladies who love your hair - come say hi

newflowers

I am having such a happy hair week. Thanks to my big sis Tanya, all of you ladies, my wonderful Phytospecific relaxer and other phyto products I have wonderful happy hair. I would also like to thank silk smino acids and silk peptide proteins as well as the marine collagen and wheat protein which so wonderfully well with my conditioners. NaturalLady, you are also on my list because thanks to your Boundless Tresses, one week after relaxing, I have a little smidge of new growth.

My hair is soft and strong with no breakage at all. I do not know that I have ever had such wonderful hair. It's not long yet, but I've got nothing but time.

I love my LHCF hair:)

:wave: Hi, for most of my life my hair has been the nuisance on the top of my head, but, now I too can shout, :orders: I LOVE MY HAIR!! :weird:

:yay:Definitely love my new LHCF healthy hair. If it were not for this board and all of you lovely ladies with gorgeous hair, I would still be going to the salon getting my hair ripped out with a rat tail comb :nono: as she tries to roller set it 6 weeks post.:eek:
I LOVE MY HAIR!!!

Hey yall!! I just love my hair!!!! Popping my ponytail!!!:lachen:

3rd Goal: Thicker MBL
Ultimate Goal: maintaining thick and Healthy Jus above waist lenght hair!!:)
Staples: AO Honeysuckle Rose poo and Con, Vital Corrective con, B&B oil moisturizer( pink and whie bottle) Hair2heaven End-All and there Stimulate hair oil, Hairobics leave-in con, worlds of curls comb out conditioner spray, Alive

Blackoutzangel05 said:
I love my hair!!!! Even if my husband hates it LOL

awwww girl, he's just not feeling the BC. Give him some time, once your pretty hair starts floppin', he will too (right to his knees :))

I love my hair too. Especially now that RabiaElaine gave me trim to even me out a little bit. I swear I will be brastrap by the end of this year! :)

Me too!!! :wave: I love my LHCF healthy, relaxed hair!!!! I never thought healthy relaxed hair was possible without having to go to a salon. Since I don't like salons, I guess I assumed it could never live to it's potential...

newflowers said:
I am having such a happy hair week. Thanks to my big sis Tanya, all of you ladies, my wonderful Phytospecific relaxer and other phyto products I have wonderful happy hair. I would also like to thank silk smino acids and silk peptide proteins as well as the marine collagen and wheat protein which so wonderfully well with my conditioners. NaturalLady, you are also on my list because thanks to your Boundless Tresses, one week after relaxing, I have a little smidge of new growth.

My hair is soft and strong with no breakage at all. I do not know that I have ever had such wonderful hair. It's not long yet, but I've got nothing but time.

I love my LHCF hair:)

Great, great, great post! What a patient and positive outlook on life itself!:D

imani97 said:
I love my hair too. Especially now that RabiaElaine gave me trim to even me out a little bit. I swear I will be brastrap by the end of this year! :)

Yes, you will def be bra strap by the end of this year. If not before.

Congratulations to all your hard work and dedidcation paying off.:D

:yay: I DO love my hair. :yep: This time last year, I didn't. But now, it's so healthy and I love being natural, curls and all. Each time I cut my ends, my hair grows back stronger and longer. Right now I am a beautiful and healthy shoulder length.

LynnieB said:
awwww girl, he's just not feeling the BC. Give him some time, once your pretty hair starts floppin', he will too (right to his knees :))
Even after 3 years, my husband dreams that I have a relaxed hair again. But me, I am loving my natural hair.

Crown said:
Even after 3 years, my husband dreams that I have a relaxed hair again. But me, I am loving my natural hair.

see, that's what i have a problem with (not anyone personally so don't get me wrong). You (as a natural) can always switch up your look to a straight or quasi straight style anytime you want to (summer time, errrr.....maybe not a good idea LOL).

and unless you (previous to going natural) always rollerset or flatironned and never wore your airdry out or the (fake-the-funk-natural) wash n go/curly fro, what's the big deal?

..........grrrrrrrrr................men :perplexed

Hello all. I am loving my hair today. There used to be a time when I'd think this was a bad hair day (I did a flat twistout last night, but with the humidity here in KC, by the time I got to work it had turned into its own style: curly/frizzy.) I ALWAYS keep bobby pins with me, so I just pinned the front up and now I'm rockin' a really cute and fluffy curly/frizzy do. He would have ever thought humdiity could be my friend!

Back