Ladies what's the ABSOLUTE BEST temple cream!!

pearlygurl

At night I religously wrap my hair (to avoid stress on my hair I make sure to alternate directions each night). When I wrapped my hair in the past, my edges started to thin out. I stopped wrapping and my edges went back to normal. The problem is that my hair grows so fast and is so nice when I wrap it on a regular basis. What product would you recommend that would prevent my edges from thinning again. TIA

I'm rolling with ORS Temple Balm & Surge at this point in time.
They are showing me some results! ;)

I used the surge ultra max. It filled them in. Now I am using the ORS serum. The surge left me a tad bit dry though.

I have been using Dr. Miracles Nape and Temple Balm for 2 weeks and I am noticing a difference. Nioxin follicle booster also works very well.

carrie said:
I used the surge ultra max. It filled them in. Now I am using the ORS serum. The surge left me a tad bit dry though.

Is the Ultra Max a cream or spray? :confused:

I'm using Profectiv Growth N' Health Anti-Thinning Circulation Stimulant, and I like it. I'm halfway thru the first jar, and I will finish the second one. Then I may try ORS Fertilizing Temple Balm, but I'm trying to hold off since its $12.99 for that small jar at K-Mart here! The Profectiv has been working so far.

I use Nioxin Follicle booster (day and night) and Nexxus Biotin cream (night). I see growth.

I may look into the Dr miracles temple balm. I keep hearing people are having results with it.

Thanks ladies for all of your suggestions. I think I am going to try using surge products for my edges.

Nioxin Follicle Booster gave me the best result and I had bald spots.
I have been using surge and Nexxus Biotin Creme to maintain my hairline.

Back