Cross Wrappers & Traditional Wrappers Enter

I prefer (after roller sets or flat ironing)...

• Cross-wrapping it keeps my hair bouncy

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Traditional wrapping it keeps my hair bouncy, but I don't like what it does to my edges

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Traditional wrapping=bouncy hair; I have NOT experienced damage to my edges

Votes: 22 40.7%
  • Cross-wrapping because it doesn't damage my edges, but my hair is NOT as bouncy

Votes: 8 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I included a picture of how I do a 'traditional' wrap, to hopefully clear up any confusion...sometimes I put a little less of the edges into the semi-cross wrap, but it's easier to visualize with a larger section of hair...also...I alternate sides each time, this has pretty much kept my edges from breaking and my scalp less sore from combing against the grain...hth...:eek:.....also, please excuse the sloppiness of the wrap, I just wanted to give u guys an idea of how it looks.

Thanks for the pic. I think this will be my solution! I'll let u know how it goes.

Yes....please let us know if this method works for u as well Wildkat08....I really hope it does.:yawn:

I included a picture of how I do a 'traditional' wrap, to hopefully clear up any confusion...sometimes I put a little less of the edges into the semi-cross wrap, but it's easier to visualize with a larger section of hair...also...I alternate sides each time, this has pretty much kept my edges from breaking and my scalp less sore from combing against the grain...hth...:eek:.....also, please excuse the sloppiness of the wrap, I just wanted to give u guys an idea of how it looks.

I really like this idea...thanks!

Back