Ladies, were do you keep your curlers . . .

awhyley

I was visiting my aunt yesterday, and saw that she had a plastic holder for her curlers, not a curling system, just the regular rollerset type. There are pongs that hold each curler in place, and allows her to put multiple curlers of different sizes on there. (I'm going over my her place for Christmas to take a pic of this). When I enquired about where she got it, she told me that she couldn't remember, because she had it from so long ago. So, my question is, do you ladies have a curler holder or do you just put them all in a paper bag somewhere. I'm curious.

P.S. Sorry about the error in the title :blush:

They come like that when you purchase a whole set of magnetic rollers.

518205_b.jpg

I just store mine a a drawer.

I keep mine in this huge clear hot pink makeup thingy I bought at the bss years ago, It holds all my rollers from the beige to the black.

Eventually i'm going to buy the hair cart that stylists use at the salons, I have alot of stuff that needs to be organized professionally, and I get tired of bending over to get my rollers out the bag. Sallys is always having them on sale for under 100 too.

In a Ralph Lauren gift bag I got a couple of years back. I do need something else though, the bag is startin to fall apart.

Everything Curlers, Potions, Dryer, flat irons gets put away/stuffed in here among other places.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 18
  • photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 19
Right now they're in shoe boxes because all of my plastic storage bins are filled to the brim with other hair, skin and make-up products/tools/accessories and want to charge rent for anything else. :look: I need to buy more of these:

081408plastic-02.jpg

In one of those enormous Tupperware tubs. You know, like the biggest one the sell at Wally World... I have tons and tons of rollers. I had a big rollersetting phase in the early 2000's.

I reuse the plastic packaging that bed linen comes in, the ones with the zippers.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one creatively reusing those plastic bags. When I had magnetic rollers, that's exactly where I kept mine. Then I would throw then in one of those gigantic plastic bins with my hair dryers & other hair tools.

I only have Curlformers right now & they're in a gift bag I received from the dermatologist's office.

Right now they're in shoe boxes because all of my plastic storage bins are filled to the brim with other hair, skin and make-up products/tools/accessories and want to charge rent for anything else. :look: I need to buy more of these:

081408plastic-02.jpg

don't do it if you're a PJ! I filled that sucker up so fast, drawers and all. Well for my rollers I use a large tupperware container and that's it.

081408plastic-02.jpg

don't do it if you're a PJ! I filled that sucker up so fast, drawers and all. Well for my rollers I use a large tupperware container and that's it.

It's too late for that. :giggle: That's why there's no room for the rollers right now. I'm getting better though...

Sallys sells themfor cosmetology student. I believe, the quality is not to good.

There is a quality issue with some magnetic rollers? I just purchased any set from Target thinking they were all created equal. What should we look for when buying them?

I just dump mine in a tired looking bag, it's so ghetto. :lachen:

I swear next year I'm going to buy a storage unit, I'm tired of all my hair stuff invading everywhere!

I look for one that hold their shape and use the snap on clip, so if you fall asleep with them in the curl is still intact..

I knew exactly what you were talking about. I bought that lil set from my local beauty supply store, but I could get the hang of using the pins, so I just stick to snap on rollers now.

D-3101.jpg

081408plastic-02.jpg

I :love: this!

There is a quality issue with some magnetic rollers? I just purchased any set from Target thinking they were all created equal. What should we look for when buying them?

Great question. Thanks for stopping by.

hairmaster said:
I look for one that hold their shape and use the snap on clip, so if you fall asleep with them in the curl is still intact..

Brand plz?

I store my large blue mesh rollers - the ones I used the most - in a large drawer in my bathroom. There s a space for the seting lotion, the pins, the hairnets, ... so it is a clean storage.
The other rollers I used less often (huge magnetics, flexirods, small meshrollers) are stored in bags in the basement.

Back