Ladies that use natural products...

Forgive the craptastic quality of pics from my cell phone, but this is to give you an idea of how MiraCurl held up after a very long work day. My hands were in my hair ALLLL day long (naughty girl!! but i like the way it felt).

Attachments

• hair at work 2.jpg
    hair at work 2.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 29
  • hair at work 1.jpg
    hair at work 1.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 29
  • hair at work.jpg
    hair at work.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 28
Suns4i6e, thanks for the wealth of info. Trust me it could never be too much. If you have any more thoughts, please keep them coming!!

I have the qhemet honeybush tea gel and I like it for twists but it is not strong enough to do much else for me.

I bought the nature's gate aloe vera conditioner, due to the recent post with great wash n go results. I'm going to try it and see if it gives me the moisture and hold in one product that I'm searching for.

Someone also just recommended Taliah Waajid's loc gel to me...has anyone tried it?

Nubiennze, i have talia waajid's Lock it Up gel. It has a nice soft consistency, lovely, light coconut/pina colada fragrance. For the holding power i like, i think this gel is a little light. but in fairness, i haven't tried it solo. I tend to pair lighter gels with stronger ones. i'll put it in rotation for use alone and report back how it fairs...so many products, so little time.

If I'd known about this earlier today when I was at Whole Foods, I'd probably have it by now. :wallbash:

Oh, forgot to add AOMM (Aubrey Organics Mandarin Magic Gelly).

Ingredients: Water, Panthenol (B-5), Aloe Vera Gel, Tragacanth and Gum arabic Blend, Ginkgo Leaf, Ginseng Root, Chinese Magnolia Blossoms, Chinese Angelica, Chrysanthemum, Earth Smoke, Morus Root and Mandarin Orange Peel. Preserved with Citrus Seed Extract.

This is a wonderful, natural "mixing" gel, although for some i'm sure it can stand alone. It's consistency is similar to that of KCCC, perhaps a tad thicker, less sticky, nice fresh scent. I mix it with almost every gel i use.

I will try to post pics this weekend for you to see.

I actually saw this at the Asian BSS today! I was so excited, but I noticed she uses glycols and parabens, which I'm trying to avoid. :ohwell:

Nubiennze, i have talia waajid's Lock it Up gel. It has a nice soft consistency, lovely, light coconut/pina colada fragrance. For the holding power i like, i think this gel is a little light. but in fairness, i haven't tried it solo. I tend to pair lighter gels with stronger ones. i'll put it in rotation for use alone and report back how it fairs...so many products, so little time.

Back