Ladies: Meet The Most 'swiped- Right' Man On Tinder

Would you swipe- right?

• Yeah

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Nah

Votes: 58 98.3%

• Total voters
Do y'all know him in real life? Calling him gay with no evidence is not cool. American standards of beauty are not universal. Not finding him attractive is fine, but all the other stuff is not fair. Let the man be great.

I thought black women didn't like being automatically labelled because of the way they look ...Hmm!!!!

He seems like he would be very popular with yt women. I'm sure that's where most of his swipes come from. Black women think he's gay.

I agree. He has a very clean cut "safe" Black man look that YT women like think Wayne Brady, Bryant Gumbel, etc. Black women tend to prefer more rugged masculine looking Black men.

As another posted insinuated, Black women do feed into preferring hyper-masculine men and are quick to call a man who isn't gay, which is problematic. But that's a conversation another day

Do y'all know him in real life? Calling him gay with no evidence is not cool. American standards of beauty are not universal. Not finding him attractive is fine, but all the other stuff is not fair. Let the man be great.

I thought black women didn't like being automatically labelled because of the way they look ...Hmm!!!!

I won't label this man as gay, but his hairline is 99.99% suspect.

In some pics it's touching his brows, and others, he has a 5-head.

I feel some kind of way because I cant at least browse Tinder without a fb account. I have no plans on creating one either. I wonder if I'm missing out on anything.

Black women don't only live in America, black women every where like different looks. Even those in America don't like the same thing. That black women tend to prefer rugged looking black men is invalid.

On a side note: He is not gay, he is British. Different beauty standard.

I agree. He has a very clean cut "safe" Black man look that YT women like think Wayne Brady, Bryant Gumbel, etc. Black women tend to prefer more rugged masculine looking Black men.

As another posted insinuated, Black women do feed into preferring hyper-masculine men and are quick to call a man who isn't gay, which is problematic. But that's a conversation another day

He seems like he would be very popular with yt women. I'm sure that's where most of his swipes come from. Black women think he's gay.

Ok, this makes sense because he does seem like the kind of dude that white women would be interested in. Black but in a non-threatening, "I can bring him home to meet my parents" kind of way.

raw

This. All day. Black women would think he's gay or not masculine enough. Assuming he's actually straight, he's too metro for me. :nono:

He's a no for me also. Coincidentally, I have a 26 yr old (through marrage) who just recently broke up with his GF. Now HE, would get plenty of swipes. And I'm not biased.

Back