Ladies: Am I the *only* who needs a lot of affection in relationships?

no..i def need a lot of affection and attention. i loove feeling loved and wanted!
shoot and i love when my man can't keep his hands off me.

I am the same way too. I love a guy that professed his love for me daily. I like when he wants to hold my hand in public and we are affectionate with each other.

Great thread. I FINALLY :yay: found someone that feels the same way I do. I love it when he just grabs my hand and kisses it just because...It's amazing. Ladies please be vocal about what you need, and if he isn't willing to work to give it to you, keep it moving.....:reddancer:

This thread made me feel a bit ungrateful......I need to learn to appreciate my man's affectionate nature. He is always kissing, touching, hugging, & loving on me....and he LOVES PDA and holding my hand everywhere we go.... I know I would be complaining if he gave me any less attention so I need to make more of an effort to reciprocate the same level of affection he gives me.

im dealing with this right now...my guy does not very affectionate. i also require constant phone calls and text all day. right now he does not have a phone or real access to the internet and i am mad at him

This thread made me feel a bit ungrateful......I need to learn to appreciate my man's affectionate nature. He is always kissing, touching, hugging, & loving on me....and he LOVES PDA and holding my hand everywhere we go.... I know I would be complaining if he gave me any less attention so I need to make more of an effort to reciprocate the same level of affection he gives me.

OFF TOPIC: Barbie??? :look: What's going on? You switched teams? Or are you just being mischievous. (Sorry for the hijack).

Nice thread...

I love love love lots of affection and I love to give lots of affection. I think being affectionate to each other in a relationship is so sweet. My ex was so not affectionate and I could not stand it. My SO is just as loving and affectionate as I am and I love it. I love to give hugs and kisses on the cheek four head or hand and so does he. He literally holds me all night and kisses my cheek throughout the night.:infatuated:

i am the same way.

luckily my man is very affectionate. he loves to hold my hand kiss my forehead and hands, cuddle up and tell me how much he luvs me

Last edited:
I am affectionate and so is my bf. We both appreciate little things: daily phone calls to check on each other; kissing; hand-holding, hugging, cuddling, me rubbing his head :lol:

I have been in a relationship that lacked true intimacy (not sex) and it was a chore. Left me dissatisfied and disappointed. :(

I have been in a relationship that lacked true intimacy (not sex) and it was a chore. Left me dissatisfied and disappointed. :(

Yes. I'm learning that it's what I need and must have or the 'relationship' will not work. There's nothing like feeling lonely being with the one who doesn't give you what you need. I'm done!

....and this time it's FOR REAL!! :yep:

Last edited:
I don't but the guys Im with usually do...the hand holding, cuddling, etc. I wish I was more affectionate.

Back