Lace Front Wigs: How long

MsDeeDee82

Hi Ladies,

I am curious how long do you tyoical wear a lace front wig. I was looking at one and loved it but wanted to rock for the summer but someone said it is something you wear once in a while. Could it do serious damage to your edge if so how could you prevent that.

Thanks
Dee :perplexed

Some people wear and remove daily, others wear for a few days or a week - it's personal preference and can be determined by how often you want to access your real hair to care for it.

If you read the threads below you will read about ways to wear your wig without damaging your edges - and a whole lot more!!

Lace Wig Primer

Everything Lace

I wear my lacefront each and everyday. I take it off everyday so I can take care of my hair. I don’t use the adhesive that goes with the lacefront because it’ll eventually leave you hairlineless (is that a word?) and that’s no joke.:nono: I don’t care how careful you are about it. I use bobby pins or some castor oil in the combs that come in the front of the wig and secure them in my wig cap instead of my hair so that it doesn’t cause damage. The lace still blends right in with my skin like it’s glued down anyway. HTH:yep:

Back