La Flaca....Where Are You?

Cosigning! Her hair is gorgeous! :love: ITA, she's very nice. I've pm'd her before as well.

Last edited:
dlewis said:
Her hair is beautiful. And she's sweet and she responds to her PM's.

THis is so true about her. AND...I love her hair. That bun is beautiful!

Serenity_Peace said:
Definitely one of my hair idols! Simply breathtaking and so very sweet, too! You work it, girl!!!

:p You know what lady? You are too kind and sweet. I could start thinking you are right and THAT"S SO WRONG:grin: :grin: I still have a lot to learn from all the ladies in here and I am just willing to share on the way as much as I can.

Last edited:
This thread is right on time! La Flaca, repeat after me..."I will NEVER remove that pic from my siggy!" Got it? I LOOOVEEE it. It hypnotizes me...

Mocha5 said:
This thread is right on time! La Flaca, repeat after me..."I will NEVER remove that pic from my siggy!" Got it? I LOOOVEEE it. It hypnotizes me...

Thanks, I will try to keep my siggy as long as you guys wanna see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I sent you a pm this morning:)

Mocha5 said:

I TOTALLY agree. Her hair soooooo beautiful! The bun is gorgeous!:cool:

Mocha5 said:
told you lady...Keep those pictures! I am so embarrassed that I actually thought I could be your hair twin...your hair is wayyy too beautiful...maybe my hairs' big sister not twin yet:grin:

JustMeSteph said:
told you lady...Keep those pictures! I am so embarrassed that I actually thought I could be your hair twin...your hair is wayyy too beautiful...maybe my hairs' big sister not twin yet:grin:

Ohhhh don't say that, as I told you before you hair does look like mine, specially in the pix in your siggy with all the layers, I have a lot of pixs like that one (I have had layers forever) and yes we are hair twin:)

Last edited:
Back