La Flaca....Where Are You?

longhairluva said:
I think I smell a feature of the month.:D

:Blush2: :Blush2: wao that will be too much too soon:D but thanks!!

I think there are a lot of women with amazing progress/results in here. I have seen incredible transformations, ladies working really hard and I think those ladies really deserve to be a feature of the month.

I am still a newbie so it'll better for me just to stay around, learning from you guys and then... well, we will see:p

la flaca said:
:Blush2: :Blush2: wao that will be too much too soon:D but thanks!!

I think there are a lot of women with amazing progress/results in here. I have seen incredible transformations, ladies working really hard and I think those ladies really deserve to be a feature of the month.

I am still a newbie so it'll better for me just to stay around, learning from you guys and then... well, we will see:p

You may be a newbie to this forum, but it's pretty clear that you already know how to take good care of your hair.:)

Your hair is beautiful, most people (or maybe just me) have jacked up pictures when they first join the forum...yours looks like an after photo:lol:

Don't be surprised if I copy the style of your siggy in the future, that format is too Hawt!!

trimbride said:
Your hair is beautiful, most people (or maybe just me) have jacked up pictures when they first join the forum...yours looks like an after photo:lol:

Don't be surprised if I copy the style of your siggy in the future, that format is too Hawt!!

Thanks girl!! and for the siggy that sounds good to me:grin:

Back