kurlykilps clip on kinky extensions

Chime's video was horrible. It actually made me NOT want to buy the product.

thanks for the links

Gotta agree. That video--the girls own hair looked way better before the clips!

I will lookup more vids and see if this is a product worth it for me to get for the holidays.

Lemme go check out that video. I was seriously considering getting a set to fluff up my wash n go.

ETA OK that's A LOT of hair. Too much. One pack will be more than enough

Last edited:
Lemme go check out that video. I was seriously considering getting a set to fluff up my wash n go.

ETA OK that's A LOT of hair. Too much. One pack will be more than enough

I think because she just added the hair willy nilly it made it way too full. I'm thinking of using this in place of a wig or sew in so you can cornrow your hair and clip them in for a more natural look that will also be protective. I'm not sure if it's advised to sleep in clip ins or not but it shouldn't take long to put in daily. Below are much better reviews of it.

http://itsaestheticallypleasing.blogspot.com/2013/08/kurly-klips-natural-hair-extensions-25.html

http://hairspiration.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-kurly-klips-clip-in-review.html

Fhrizzball
I agree. I thought she was going to cornrow some of the hair. And no, I dont believe youre supposed to sleep in them. The price is a deterrent but Ive made my own clip ins so all I really need is some hair to complement my texture. Maybe I'll try one pack of Kinky hair from fingercomber.

Seems nice, however just saw 2 vids on how to make your own--just sew on clips to the wefts. Might head to the beauty supply and see what I can do this weekend. :yep:

Seems nice, however just saw 2 vids on how to make your own--just sew on clips to the wefts. Might head to the beauty supply and see what I can do this weekend. :yep:

Do report back on your results as I think that's what I'm going to end up doing. I'm never quite satisfied with the kinky curly hair selections though but I guess I should use higher tier brands.

Do report back on your results as I think that's what I'm going to end up doing. I'm never quite satisfied with the kinky curly hair selections though but I guess I should use higher tier brands.
Thanks for this thread, btw Fhrizzball! It's given me (and maybe others!) a great idea for a style alternative.

My hair is very fine and hard to match any type of weave with leave-out. I absolutely can not trust buying from online. So spending $180 for weave that I can not see beforehand is no bueno.

Will most certainly keep you posted!

I'm all for these entrepreneurs to get they money but the cost is prohibitive for me.

Agreed. And unless the hair us some fancy human blend, all she's doing is sewing clips on tracks for a maybe $65 pack of hair and charging $ 180 for it.

Back