Kukui Nut Oil

Coffee

Anyone used this for a hot oil treatment? I used it last night for a hot oil treatment after putting Henna on my hair and loved the way it made my hair feel :grin:. I brought some oil and body cream back from Hawaii and I love both of them.

http://oilsofaloha.com/kukui.php

Last edited:
I got some during a b-day trip to hawaii. It's great for skin. I wasn't crazy about it on my hair. :ohwell:

I used to use a brand called "Paul Brown Hawaii" or something like that. A lot of their products contained kukui nut oil. I never saw the oil sold separately.

Is it very light in consistency?

I used to use a brand called "Paul Brown Hawaii" or something like that. A lot of their products contained kukui nut oil. I never saw the oil sold separately.

Is it very light in consistency?

Yes it is very light, and basically no smell to it either.

Do you mean the Kikuyu?

Nope, it's definitely Kukui. (I spent a good hour searching for Kukukai before I stumbled on the correct spelling). My hairdresser used the below on my hair last weekend, but in conjunction with OGX's coconut mist, so I'm not sure what to attribute to which. Are you ladies still using this oil? Looking for updated reviews. Thx.

Kukui Oil (OGX).jpg

I have this oil and mainly use it for shine which I believe it gives good shine. I have yet to find anything that combats frizz in my hair especially in PA humidity!

Back