Kristen Goes to Jail.....Almost

SimpleKomplexity

SooOoOoo......

I dunno what's going on. Is my hair growing at a fast rate and I don't know it? Well dang. Every sicne I got my hair cut, people have been stopping me on the street saying, "This must be the season for hair growing" and "Dang your hair looks better" and "I told you if you did xyz your hair would grow :rolleyes:"

Anyway this other jealous hateful **** comes up behind me the other day and grabs a handful of my hair pulls is and twists it all round my head and says your hair looks nice today. (WELL NOT ANYMORE **** CUZ YOU MESSED IT UP) It was obvious she was doing a weave check and I DON'T APPRECIATE IT! I aint no durn Barbie. You can't twist and turn me anyway you please. I should have knocked her on the floor cuz she's the same one who told me to cut my hair off last month.

AHHHHH She better be lucky i was having a good hair day. My hair just simply fell into place after combing it a lil

SOMEBODY need to teach me how to grow some.......:look:sass...I was finna say something else lol...

I blame this on my mama lol. My mom's a teacher in stead of saying When someone hits you, hit them back, she said, "Go tell the teacher dear":nono::nono: What happened to slappin her THEN telling the teacher what u did :rolleyes:

WOW I am sorry this has happened to you. I wish some one try me like that. Da** don't people have some respect. All up in your personal space!

My my my..............there has been entirely too much of us LHCF ladies getting harassed by the "Let me check if your hair is real" psychos.

No one is checking if my SL hair is real but I wish a chick would try me when I am APL and beyond. LOL.

SHOOT MY HAIR is SL! I dunno why they're checkin me! I guess I made a drastic change since my freshman days of no edges and kinky twists 24 7

My mom is a teacher and I am the same exact way. It takes a while for me to get upset and react like I should. My SIL is a person that likes to fondle hair. I wish she would try that again.

My mom is a teacher and I am the same exact way. It takes a while for me to get upset and react like I should. My SIL is a person that likes to fondle hair. I wish she would try that again.
LOL We need to work on this. Maybe we need to read a book like How to become a *****lol and apply it !!
FINE FINE FINE!
sep11023.jpg

sep11019.jpg

See nothing spectacular and it DOES NOT look like weave so why the heck did she check me?!....I need to turn into Madea....Naomi Cambell...somebody. I jsut got that kute pink black jack II but i should have thrown it at her. Model Status!! lol

Last edited:
See nothing spectacular and it DOES NOT look like weave so why the heck did she check me?!....I need to turn into Madea....Naomi Cambell...somebody. I jsut got that kute pink black jack II but i should have thrown it at her. Model Status!! lol

Your hair looks fantastic! No wonder you got people checking you! :look: j/k it doesn't look like a weave though... people just hate when your hair looks good and they don't want to believe that anyone can get it naturally)

OT: What'd you get from Old Navy?

How you know?! You know you're a shopaholic when........LOL:lachen::lachen::lachen: You know they had those scarves for $1 I got 3 fleece scarves a hot pink cardigan for $10 and that I might take back and 3 bangles for $6 since they had buy two get one free on jewelry

Your hair looks fantastic! No wonder you got people checking you! :look: j/k it doesn't look like a weave though... people just hate when your hair looks good and they don't want to believe that anyone can get it naturally)

LOL! Thankie for the compliment :grin: I think I was trippin like a week ago cuz I just looked at this pic and said dang....i just might be scraping APL by Christmas still. BARELY but just maybe!

Girl this girl's hair used to look better than mine! I was so jealous until I joined this board and learned that her hair looked so good cuz she gets it done every week. AND i noticed it never grows much. She always has to get it cut off for whatever reason.

How you know?! You know you're a shopaholic when........LOL:lachen::lachen::lachen: You know they had those scarves for $1 I got 3 fleece scarves a hot pink cardigan for $10 and that I might take back and 3 bangles for $6 since they had buy two get one free on jewelry

I didn't know they had a sale on scarves!!!! I need to head down there...tomorrow :grin: Thanks!!!

NO PROB You better hurry up! I know down here they had it on commerical and when I went there yesterday at 5pm all the scarves were picked over!

What's with crazy weave checks? I just don't get it!! I see it happens to quite a few ladies on this board. I mean I've had people touch my hair and say "ooh your hair looks nice" and even that's annoying. But the whole running fingers through my hair, pulling ang tugging etc...I would really have to slap somebody! Sorry to hear this happened to you.

Back