What have you been sent to jail for?

Going to the stylist for a wash and set, she left my hair so greasy. I should be convicted for not washing my hair yet (4days later)

I'd be sentenced for not keeping my newgrowth around my edges straightened. I don't do gel. I may hit it with a brush but otherwise, I let my kinks, coils and beady beads do they thang!

I have more than a few colored folks telling me its time for a touch up. Sorry but I can't hear people whose hair never surpasses their neck in length. I think I got this hair game on lock thanks!

I'll take my ticket/jail sentence please ;)

If I were to get locked up now.. it's for hands in hair.. This is why I must do something with my hair other then a wash n go, if I do a wash n go, u best believe my hand is up in that piece.....Before LHCF ..the judge woulda threw the book at me..:look: Life with out parole..I was BADDDDDDDD

Past crimes include was too much flat ironing.

Current crime (and I know I'm going to hell, not jail for it): I can't stop looking at other people's hair when I'm out and about, grocery store, mall etc. And when I see someone with jacked up damaged hair, I mentally begin a list of things they could do to rehab the hair.

I work in a high crime area plagued with homeless that often ask for money. Our practice is to hand them a card w/ the number of a shelter that can help them rather than give money. I confess that when I see someone with a whack challenged weave, I want to hand them a card that reads "Help is only a click away: http://www.longhaircareforum.com".

I'm going to hell or either my hair will fall out for these thoughts....

Abuse & Battery! No trims...ever. Didn't know what leave in conditioner was. Flat ironed DAILY (sometimes twice daily) with zero heat protectant. Dyed my hair constantly - relaxed every 4 weeks.

So glad I found this place...

Welcome, Feliz!

My hair crimes have been over-use of heat, not adequately using conditioner or deep conditioner, and sleeping on a cotton pillowcase unprotected :nono:
I'm so glad I found LHCF.

my past crimes

pulling my hair back to so tigh i would get head aches:nono:

brown gel queen. sometimes i mixed it with grease because it made it softer:sad:

washing every 4-6 weeks. when i started using gel my hair became so gunky i HAD to start washing every 2 weeks and stupid me was afraid my hair was going to fall out *sigh*

snapping off splits and single strand knots

NEVER moisturising. the fact that i was ever BSL before was due to me getting my hair wet when i showered. that was my moisturising:look:

my current crimes

not looking after my body as well as my hair BUT that's changing:grin:

Back