Kinky Curly Curling Custard on 4B hair - Pic Included

DigitalRain

Ive been meaning to upload a pic of my results from KCCC, and finally got around to it today. I used the entire line.

texture2001-vi.jpg

My coils were more defined and there was a lot less frizz. I found that its best to apply the KCCC to sopping wet hair, I mean as soon as you turn the water off, apply it. Then let the hair air dry or use a blow dry with a diffuser.

thanks! i was trying to decide between KCCC and Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme but, I heard that the latter was not good for type 4 hair.

Looks great!

Lookin good!:yep:

Ive been meaning to upload a pic of my results from KCCC, and finally got around to it today. I used the entire line.

texture2001-vi.jpg

My coils were more defined and there was a lot less frizz. I found that its best to apply the KCCC to sopping wet hair, I mean as soon as you turn the water off, apply it. Then let the hair air dry or use a blow dry with a diffuser.

I did buy it from Whole Foods. I got the 16oz jar, since thats the only size they carry. It was cheaper to purchase from Whole Foods than to buy it from KC website.

OP, no offense, but are you sure you're a 4B?
I used this and didn't have such nice results.
So I actually took it back to Whole Foods.
Yes, I tried it on sopping wet hair.
Maybe I'll give it another try.

I think Im a 4b :look: To tell you the truth, Im not really sure.

I love Kinky Curly. I use it at least 2 to 3 times a week. I also use a little to do my twist outs and they hold their shape longer

texture2001-vi.jpg

I love the look. It looks so purdy.

oooohhhhhhwwweeeee! Love it. Now I want to cut my hair again to see how it will look with the KCCC. It makes your hair so defined and shiny.

Very pretty. I also apply mine when my hair is dripping wet... in the shower!

I had little to no stickiness. It was a lil slimy, but spreaded very easy!

Very nice!

I've used KCCC numerous times and still haven't gotten the results I expected. Now I use it as a gel and not on the length of my hair. It does nothing to define my curls.

Looks very nice! I ordered some of this and the Knot Today Leave-in...should be here tomorrow. Hope I get results similar to yours.

This is nice. I'm transitioning and wonder if something like this would work on my hair whenever i'm all natural

I've always assumed I'm 4b. When my hair is soaking wet with conditioner or something I actually have little curlies some of them super teeny tiny, like even smaller than the OP's pic. But if you touch them or manipulate them in any little way once it starts to dry it just turns to frizz with no visible curl pattern.

Did you try this while you are preggers? I know my hair changed while I was preggers. So you may want to wait until after you have the baby to try it again.

Back