Kinicakes!

Cayenne0622

:D Girl your hair looks fabulous. You referred me to your fotki over a week ago and I couldn't find it for nothin because I forgot the thread we were in. hehehehe Anyway, I just saw you post in another thread AND I'm home so I was able to go check out your pics. Your hair is gorgeous!! And you say you have fine 4a hair? Am I correct? Goodness! You give me hope!!!!! (rocking back and forth like I'm catching dat feeling in church!) :lachen:

GO GIRL AND THANKS!

:lol: :lol: :lol: @ "rocking back and forth like I'm catching dat feeling in church"

Awww, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! I was stunned when I saw my name in that subject line! What a pleasant surprise. :)

Yes, I think the thread you are referencing is when you were calling out to fine-haired 4a ladies, asking if any of our hair had been able to grow to certain lengths?

Yeah, thru tremendous TLC learned via LHCF my hair has thickened and grown longer. It is still fine, dont get me wrong.... but has gotten a lot thicker than it was. I attribute this to protecting the ends, MTG, protein/moisture, and combing 1-2x per week. I was always washing/conditioning once per week, but I added all that other stuff after I joined LHCF.

Im so happy that i could be an inspiration for you! I'm happy to keep in touch with you on the side so we can continue to swap/share fine-haired tricks of the trade! :D

Co-signing with the other ladies. Your hair is beautiful! I look forward to seeing your next updates, because it looks like you'll be BSL by then. :)

KiniKakes said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: @ "rocking back and forth like I'm catching dat feeling in church"

Awww, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!! I was stunned when I saw my name in that subject line! What a pleasant surprise. :)

Yes, I think the thread you are referencing is when you were calling out to fine-haired 4a ladies, asking if any of our hair had been able to grow to certain lengths?

Yeah, thru tremendous TLC learned via LHCF my hair has thickened and grown longer. It is still fine, dont get me wrong.... but has gotten a lot thicker than it was. I attribute this to protecting the ends, MTG, protein/moisture, and combing 1-2x per week. I was always washing/conditioning once per week, but I added all that other stuff after I joined LHCF.

Im so happy that i could be an inspiration for you! I'm happy to keep in touch with you on the side so we can continue to swap/share fine-haired tricks of the trade! :D

Definitely. I have you saved as buddy!! I need to go check out CandiceC too! She looks like has done some serious growing and her hair's appearance looks amazing.

P.S. Your fotki pics are so cute and I will be purchasing a fall this weekend. That'll release me from my bun from time to time. :grin:

Thanks so much ladies!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush: I am just so shocked and moved. So glad my hair can be an inspiration to ANYONE! I know the grass is always greener on the other side..... but I just sometimes get so sick of having fine-textured hair. But at least thru LHCF Ive learned how to work with it and make it as healthy and thick as it can be!

Oh yeah, I cant wait to get to BSL! :eyebrows2 But since I have these braids now (that I plan to take out in December) I'll never know when I reached it exactly. Wouldnt it be cool if I took them out in Dec. and was just shy of Mid-Back Length?!!! :lol: I know, I know.... wishful thinking!!!!!!:lachen: Let me stop being greedy! I just pray that I pass BSL, so that i can afford to get a good trim and still be at BSL.

Thanks again ya'all!!! Just came home from a full day at the dentist and dental surgery.... mouth still all swollen and numb from novacaine... gums aching like crazy.... and this thread made my day!!!!!:yay:

KiniKakes said:
Thanks so much ladies!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush: I am just so shocked and moved. So glad my hair can be an inspiration to ANYONE! I know the grass is always greener on the other side..... but I just sometimes get so sick of having fine-textured hair. But at least thru LHCF Ive learned how to work with it and make it as healthy and thick as it can be!

Oh yeah, I cant wait to get to BSL! :eyebrows2 But since I have these braids now (that I plan to take out in December) I'll never know when I reached it exactly. Wouldnt it be cool if I took them out in Dec. and was just shy of Mid-Back Length?!!! :lol: I know, I know.... wishful thinking!!!!!!:lachen: Let me stop being greedy! I just pray that I pass BSL, so that i can afford to get a good trim and still be at BSL.

Thanks again ya'all!!! Just came home from a full day at the dentist and dental surgery.... mouth still all swollen and numb from novacaine... gums aching like crazy.... and this thread made my day!!!!!:yay:

AWWW You deserve the shout out. You are so helpful here!

And your hair...:clapping:

KiniKakes said:

Awww! Feel better Kini!

bmoreflyygirl said:
Awww! Feel better Kini!

Thanks girl! Im trying too, man. *sigh* Just finished eating dinner: 1/2 cup of applesauce and a chocolate pudding. :lol: Oh well, maybe I'll lose a few pounds over the next few days, if nothing else. The doc told me I cant go back to eating solids until Thursday, earliest. :perplexed

JenniferMD said:
I love her hair!! And I stay in her album :lol:

Co-signing.....

*has given me some hope to hold on....maybe I'll get there too one day..*

ETA: Hope you feel better! You are the fine-haired inspiration chick now....:D

Back