Paging KiniKakes...

cicilypayne said:
Glamour Girl your right I think KiniKakes looks great in her siggy and I need to go stalk her fotki too, but Glamour Girl your absolutely rockin in your siggy too, Your one of my hair idols.:) :) :)

Thanks cicilypayne:D!

KiniKakes said:
OH MY GOSH!!!!!:cry3: I just came back from teaching my morning class and said, let me log onto LHCF and see what the girls are talking about!!!!! :lol: And I found THIS!!!! Lord have Mercy!!!:cry3:

Thank you guys soooo much!!!:whyme:This thread makes me feel soooo good, but also so embarassed/shy!!!! :Blush2: You guys are just sooo sweet!!! THANK YOU!!!! *hugs* :kiss:

I actually took that pic at the Barbie Loves MAC promotional party at Roosevelt Field Mall last wknd. It was basically a little celebration to commemorate MAC's new collection of makeup, inspired by Barbie. MAC Costmetics and Mattell (creator of Barbie) teamed up to develop a limited edition color collection, and so they had the little promotional soiree to introduce us to the collection. It was sooo fun! There were cocktails and hors'devours, and a few of us were picked to get a makeover with the fun new colors, which arent officially released til tomorrow. So yeah, that was taken right after my "Barbie Makeover." :lol:

The funny this is, i DONT look like that in person. :perplexed I look way more blah and plain and average.... i just LOVE makeup and i love what it does for me. And of course, i tend to only post my prettiest pictures, hence, why many of you seem to think im this glamorous ANTM girl. :p But im sooo not!!!! :lol: I actually feel like a big fraud!!!!!!! I should find some of my makeup-free pics, so you all can see how i look on a day to day basis!!! Cuz that *aint* it!!! ;)

But thank you sooo much ladies!!! :kiss: This thread REALLY brought a huge, cheesey smile to my face, and has totally made my whole day and WEEK!!! *hugs* I appreciate the compliments sooo much!!!! :yay:

Awww Kini..I'm sorry I didn't mean to embarrass ya:lol:! But I love ya and I guess I'm not the only one! Keep up all the good work;)!!

OT: Like someone else mentioned, I totally refer to LHCF as a sorority/sisterhood, that's exactly what it is!

Yep, Kini is beautiful on the inside and out.

Her goodness just spills out onto the board ........

Kini, girl you are OK with me! :kiss:

Cayenne0622 said:
I'm in love with Kini too!!:lol: Well, its a sisterly, admiration type love but its still love! :p She's my hair idol because we have the fine hair thing in common. As much as I love all the other ladies here, Kini is my true inspiration cuz she keeps me holding on to my BSL dream for my fine hair!

So true
She is modest as well

Kini, are are definitely adorable and one of my hair idols as well. Next time I come to NYC we have to hook up, my whole fam is up there. But keep doing what you're doing. You look marvelous darling! :bdance:

Hey KiniKakes,

Although I' a natural - I love your album for inspiration and great tips!

Keep up the great work and don't lose that glow!

CD;)

Kinicakes ... when I first saw the picture yesterday, I was like "Wow, she looks like she has been made up with the M.A.C. Barbie line". Absolutely stunning girl!!!

Sooooo ... what exactly did they use on you?

Ms Kini, you are just TO cute. And you know this :) , so stop being so humbled....But truly, that is a wonderful quality , so never leave it. And I to love makeup, just haven't mastered the art like yourself...

I'm a newbie so question: ( I love your hair, girl ! ).... do you soak your hair in ORS oil before or after the braid ? And what helps you to not have to comb ? ....Lovely makeup, hair and personality...Stay beautiful sis !

Also, I want to add, this forum is in itself beautiful. I so love women, especially Black women, supporting and helping each other. What a lovely thing you guys....Thick

Gurl you got superHair! I was looking over your fotki the other day and I was just amazed at your growth for just one year!

Keep up the good work!
MonaRae

KiniKakes said:
OH MY GOSH!!!!!:cry3: I just came back from teaching my morning class and said, let me log onto LHCF and see what the girls are talking about!!!!! :lol: And I found THIS!!!! Lord have Mercy!!!:cry3:

Thank you guys soooo much!!!:whyme:This thread makes me feel soooo good, but also so embarassed/shy!!!! :Blush2: You guys are just sooo sweet!!! THANK YOU!!!! *hugs* :kiss:

I actually took that pic at the Barbie Loves MAC promotional party at Roosevelt Field Mall last wknd. It was basically a little celebration to commemorate MAC's new collection of makeup, inspired by Barbie. MAC Costmetics and Mattell (creator of Barbie) teamed up to develop a limited edition color collection, and so they had the little promotional soiree to introduce us to the collection. It was sooo fun! There were cocktails and hors'devours, and a few of us were picked to get a makeover with the fun new colors, which arent officially released til tomorrow. So yeah, that was taken right after my "Barbie Makeover." :lol:

The funny this is, i DONT look like that in person. :perplexed I look way more blah and plain and average.... i just LOVE makeup and i love what it does for me. And of course, i tend to only post my prettiest pictures, hence, why many of you seem to think im this glamorous ANTM girl. :p But im sooo not!!!! :lol: I actually feel like a big fraud!!!!!!! I should find some of my makeup-free pics, so you all can see how i look on a day to day basis!!! Cuz that *aint* it!!! ;)

But thank you sooo much ladies!!! :kiss: This thread REALLY brought a huge, cheesey smile to my face, and has totally made my whole day and WEEK!!! *hugs* I appreciate the compliments sooo much!!!! :yay:
Girl, you're cute! Now take these myriad compliments in stride and keep it moving! :)

sorry to break up the lovefest but i cant stand that ho!!!!

j/k girl :lol: :lol: she's got the face, the hair, the body and that skin :) on top of all of that she is sweet and very helpful :) Love ya Kini :kiss:

ITA with everyone else. I love that pic girl! You look like a Black Barbie! Let me find out you are going to be in the next MAC ad...

Back