Khoret Amen Oil

alireno

For those of you who use CD's Khoret Amen Oil, I was wondering exactly how you use it, when you use it, and if you have noticed an increase in hair growth. I have been hearing some good things about it and was thinking about purchasing some.

I use just a little after my washes and conditioner washes. I massage it onto my scalp and new growth. It has a woodsy or earthy smell to it. I have had new growth but can't say for sure if it is from the oil or my vitamins. It's not bad if you can get past the smell.

I have a small bottle, but haven't used it faithfully. When I did--I used a dropper to apply it directly to my scalp.

Now, the Tui Hair oil has a great fragrance. It's a good one.

I used it for a hot oil treatment once. It made my hair very soft and shiny. I couldn't keep using it, because the fragrance gave me a headache.

I usually just use it for hot oil treatments every once in a while. However, since I've been setting my hair and wearing it curly instead of straight, I've been using a little for scalp massages once a day. I don't have to worry about the oil weighing down my hair because of the style I'm currently wearing.

I actually don't mind the smell as I love the smell of ylang-ylang... I can't say whether or not the oil has had a direct affect on my hair growth because I use S-Curl followed by a coating of the oil, among other conditioning and pampering treatments. I will say my hair is thriving.
Hope this helps...
look.gif

I love this oil....just used it last night as a hot oil treatment...My hair loves it ~~ Can't say if its responsible for my hair growth but it makes me feel good , if that counts ...

Oh , and it does provide a healthy shine...the smell is something you have to get use to , if you don't like woodsy , musky fragrances..

I find it quite sensual ...

I started with the small bottle , but now that its one of my staples I order the larger version..

Gosh, I used to love this stuff. It was the fiest product she made and has been reduced to a 2oz bottle and only in a pre-poo kit with thw smoothie. And like most of her originals that launched her career, its being phased out and the kit is now on the "last call" list.

Originally $17 for the kit, it is now deeply discounted with a flash sale price right now $6.40. There is also a 15% off coupon code "CDSave15" that can be used on your total purchase.

If you were a fan of this CD classic, now is the time to stock up before its gone. You can buy 5 per order.

Last edited:
Looks like I grabbed them at the right time last night. I got them at 50% off the clearance price f $13.80, now its coming up at 50% off the regular price of $17.00. Still a good deal either way.

I'm going through a nostalgia phase after combing through my fotki. Revisiting some of my tried and true products from the early days...

Back