KHA, i'm callin you out!

Re: KHA, i\'m callin you out!

oooh, i been stalkin her album for months!! her hair (AND her sister's hair) is SOOOO GORGEOUS!!!

From looking at KHA's album, she looks like a soon-to-be Feature of the Month! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Lovely hair KHA! /images/graemlins/king.gif

Aww, all you ladies are so sweet. Thank you so much for your kind words and compliments! /images/graemlins/blush.gif I have learned so much from this board, I'm so happy that I found it! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

You ladies are not kidding! Kha, your hair is just wonderful. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
you beat me to the punch i saw her new avatar and checked out the album is was great

[/ QUOTE ]

You and me both!!! I was just about to shout out for KHA - her hair is gorgeous.

You should see it in person. It's even more breathtaking. Kha's working it with that gorgeous hair.

I always think it's so cute when someone is "called out."

But, Kha, your hair is awesome!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you beat me to the punch i saw her new avatar and checked out the album is was great

[/ QUOTE ]

You and me both!!! I was just about to shout out for KHA - her hair is gorgeous.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, thats why i started it. i saw her avatar and thought she had gotten a perm, so i went to her album and saw it was a blowout and had to post about it.

Thanks again ladies, I truly appreciate all of your comments! /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

I really is gorgeous indeed. Your hair reminds me of Peachtree's (she used to post on here last year) natural texture.

Not only do I love her hair, I love her styling skills too!

[ QUOTE ]
You should see it in person. It's even more breathtaking. Kha's working it with that gorgeous hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

OT...
Tia and Kha, what part of Michigan are you from? I have family in Flint, Flushing, Lansing, Grand Blanc, and a few in Detroit! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Not to hijack but I'm just outside of Detroit and Kha's in Lansing.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OT...
Tia and Kha, what part of Michigan are you from? I have family in Flint, Flushing, Lansing, Grand Blanc, and a few in Detroit! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, I'm in Lansing! You sure do have a lot of family spread out here in Michigan /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Kha, I've already PM'd you more than once to stop teasing me with that beautiful hair of yours! /images/graemlins/spank.gif LOL, your hair is gorgeous, keep it up! /images/graemlins/up.gif

Back