KHA, i'm callin you out!

Re: KHA, i\'m callin you out!

Kha alreayd knows that Im in awe of her hair..It's beautiful /images/graemlins/love.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Kha, I've already PM'd you more than once to stop teasing me with that beautiful hair of yours! /images/graemlins/spank.gif LOL, your hair is gorgeous, keep it up! /images/graemlins/up.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, Ayana...don't you have something to do? Like...I don't know, taking pictures of your new natural curls??? /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif We're all waiting! Thanks Ayana, but you know I'm not teasing you! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks Ayeshia, I'm waiting for your updates too! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I really is gorgeous indeed. Your hair reminds me of Peachtree's (she used to post on here last year) natural texture.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you and I agree, Peachtree is one of my FOTKI friends and our hair is very similar.

Yeah, I just saw it today...GREAT HAIR Kha. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm currently out of town and haven't been on in a few days. I saw that new avatar and had to go check the pics- your hair is just gorgeous /images/graemlins/smile.gif Definitely a natural inspiration!

Thanks again ladies for all the positive feedback. All of you ladies have some beautiful hair, I've definitely added many bookmarks over the past fews days! I think it's just wonderful that everybody has something to add to this forum, whether it be a style idea, technique, or product suggestion. You ladies are great and again, I'm so glad I found this board. My hair wouldn't be the same without it. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wow, wow, wow. That is some beautiful hair you two have. How did I miss this album? If you do my hair will it become as pretty? /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

Back