Kerastase Oleo Relax Serum Discontinued

danysedai

I contacted Kerastase Canada after a salon in my city told me that the Kerastase oleo relax serum was discontinued and that's why they do not carry it anymore. A Kerastase rep wrote back to me after I asked them on messenger and said that it's being discontinued and recommended Fluidissime instead.

Sharing here as I know that some of us use the product, and those who follow Reniece (hair stylist) said that she uses it.

Just bought 2 bottles.

I am still crying over the gel masque that they discontinued years ago. The good thing about Kerastase is they will always have some bomb masques in their lineup such as Chronologiste, Therapiste and Discipline. Also, their thermal protection creams are good too.

Yes Kerastase has discontinued other products that I loved. It's just the way, these companies operate these days. I find it quite annoying. I sure hope they don't mess with that Chroma Riche or Therapiste DC.

I am still crying over the gel masque that they discontinued years ago. The good thing about Kerastase is they will always have some bomb masques in their lineup such as Chronologiste, Therapiste and Discipline. Also, their thermal protection creams are good too.
I have not yet tried Chronologiste but it is in the line up of Kerastase DCs for me to try though. Discipline is nice as well. Another fave of mine Cristaliste - Yum :lick:. plus it smells divine.

Back