KeraCare Product Purchase

India*32

Okay, I'm a researcher like most of the LHCF members when it comes to healthy hair care. I've been researching on finding a moisturizer, shampoo & conditioner for colored treated hair. I've added some highlights on Tues. (Sorry no pics, I can't style my hair on my mine, too short/length) Yuk That's another thread. This afternoon, I was a quest to purchase the KenraCare Line for colored treated hair. I didn't know this product was not sold at SBB nor Asian Beauty Stores. However, I did find Elasta QP Olive Oil & mango Butter Moisturizer for the ends.

Sample Review: Very light and not greasy. Thanks to one of my sister's on the board.:yep:

Next, I went to JC Penny's for KeraCare and they had sale purchase shampoo full price & conditioner@ 99 cents. While I had already selected the S&C, my eyes wondered onto haircare for itchy & dry scalp.

Sample Review: Very light. Love it

Lastly, I have some kinks on my edges, I guess I always where my hair behind my ears. I was reluctant to purchase the Keracare Leave in conditioner, I didn't think I needed it because I had just purchased Elasta QP for moisturize, which states to target dry ends.

Sample Review: The best purchased out of them all.

I had the hair which I put usually put behind ears was acting out, I sprayed on my hand surprisingly it was creamy, light, and smells heavenly. Boy is this a keeper. I could not take NTM anymore. My hair just did not agree with that product. Even of me rambling. Just preparing my hair for my upcoming trip to Hawaii. Aloha

India

Back