Keracare or

• KeraCare Humecto!

Votes: 164 51.7%
  • Nexxus Humectress!

Votes: 111 35.0%
  • They're equally Good!

Votes: 42 13.2%

• Total voters
I've used both: I like Humectress better. It moisturized my hair better. And it also did an even better job on my daughter's hair.

I have them both and my hair likes the Keracare Humecto much better. I have the 5lb tub of humecto and only a 20oz bottle of humectress thankfully.

i had been using the generic version of nexxus and i like it, so i just bought the real version. i dont usually spend alot on products so i will see how this goes...
i really like the smell and the generic leaves my hair very soft.

never tried kera care but i might one day.

I love the Nexxus Humectress. I use it as a leave in that I put on my hair everyday (when I wrap and a little during the day). I seen a huge difference in my hair. I've never tried the Humecto though.

I love the Nexxus Humectress. I use it as a leave in that I put on my hair everyday (when I wrap and a little during the day). I seen a huge difference in my hair. I've never tried the Humecto though.

Same here. I love that stuff. I wish I would have used it a lot earlier-I would have saved a lot of money

Sorry peeps.. Keracare hands down..

I have used nessus for a while.. and it just doesnt quite do it as kC does.. lol

I like Humecto - it makes my hair moist.

Humectress made my hair dry. I also hated the Nexxus shampoo (it made my hair hard). I'm so happy I purchased the samples instead of the larger bottles.

I just got the KC I will see how that goes, but I only got the bottle. If I like I will get the tube after I am done with the est of these conditione that I have at home....

I have use Keracare Humecto (tub) and Nexxus Humectress and my hair likes the Nexxus Humectin better ,much more moisturized and slip city.

Humecto is the best, it gave me a lot of slip. Humectress did nothing special for my hair; not worth the high price IMO

Keracare Humecto is garbage, imo. Maybe I got a bad bottle or something but i swear it was just water in a bottle...maybe some hand lotion mixed in for color & consistency? :look:

Nexxus on the other hand is very good. Love that it can double as a leave in as well. :yep:

Humecto with heat really soften my new growth. In the winter of 2007-2008 my hair was experiencing setbacks. Keracare helped me make it through the winter cold. By May, my hair was approaching armpit. It stays in my rotation.

i love humecto although i havent used it a while, i keep 2 bottles at all times. it fab stuff. i like humectress too but its not a deep conditioner imo. i only use it durring the summer when i co wash i use it as my last rinse in the shower or as a leave in. i dont think its worth the money though.

keracare gets my vote.

Got both but nexxus was a waist of money, both shampoo and Humectress conditioner.

KeraCare Humecto hands down, I also like their shampoos

Keracare Humecto without a doubt; Nexxus Humectress (like most Nexxus products) does nothing for me.

I like Humecto in the tub, but I CHOSE Humectress. When my hair is at it's best, it's when i'm using Humectress.

Humecto has great slip, but Humectress is actually better for my hair. Slip doesn't make healthy hair.....great INGREDIENTS do.

actually my humecto is not working for me... amazing slip under the steamer... nada once rinsed out

i mean garbage

just ordered tons of nexxus (haven't used this since i was a tween)

Last edited:
I haven't tried the the KeraCare Humecto the cost and the size I couldn't justify at the time. I have used Humectress and all of our (me and my twin daughters) hair love it!

I'm an avid Nexxus fan (always will be) but I must admit that Keracare Humecto has given me amazing slip and softness

Humecto in the tub always worked fine for me but humecto in the bottle made my hair hard and tangled and a hot mess.

Humectress the old formula without mineral oil is still my fav of the two.

But I think there are better moisturizing conditioners out there than both of these.

Hairveda sitirinillah
Shescentit banana brûlée
Bio infusion olive oil treatment
To name a few........

Got both but nexxus was a waist of money, both shampoo and Humectress conditioner.

KeraCare Humecto hands down, I also like their shampoos

I want deets! How did you create the braidout in your siggy? looks really pretty and juicy! :yep:

I voted Nexxus humecress. The keracare I tried was in a bottle, and apparently there's a difference between the tun and the bottle (tub is better). :look: But I haven't tried it myself. The bottle humecto is just too thin to do a super serious moisturizing DC. But it's also too expensive to co-wash imo...so nexxus all the way

Back