Which should I try?? Nexxus Hum./KC Humecto/Elucence MB???

Which conditioner should I try??!

• Nexxus humectress

Votes: 25 32.5%
  • Keracare humecto

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • Elucence MB

Votes: 24 31.2%

• Total voters
Nexxus Humectress for me is better than the other two. I have both Elucence MB and KC Humecto but the Nexxus HUmectress wins hands down in my books. I always have to mix some kind of oil and Silk Amino Acids with Elucence and Keracare to get good slip from them.

i posted initially but had not tried elucence and now i have and LOVE IT!! thats the best. makes your hair so so so soft! wonderful as a leave in too!:grin:
gotta love it, gotta have it!

I voted for Nexxus Humectress. That's the only one of these I've ever tried and I love it. Makes my hair soft and shiny!

this is sooo funny, cuz, this is the same question i asked myself "of the three, which one am i gonna buy?"and it was the same exact three. let me know which one you decide or have decided on, i will just get it too. what the heck.. lol..

I used to use nexxus for cowashing, moisturizing, and rollersets. Its ok. Have not tried the other two yet.

I tried the humecto and didn't think it was all of that. Of course, I tried it in the bottle and not the tub. However, nexxus humectress has way better ingredients then keracare, imo. I've never tried mb, but I've heard good things about it. Try the humectress.

I tried Nexxus Humctress and its great I love it. Its very moisturizing.

I hate the fact that its so expensive. I don't use it often because of that reason.

I like KeraCare Leave in Conditioner, its gives great slip and detangle well with my hair and also im in love with the smell.

I've been wanting to try Keracare for a long time now. It's just so darn expensive!!!:wallbash:

Same here. :yep: I already use an expensive conditioner, and I don't want to order another one. :nono: Some say that Motions Moisture Plus--which is my secondary conditioner--is their choice over KeraCare Humecto because it cost a lot less. :drunk: An 80 ounce tub costs me $19.49. I may eventually make this my primary conditioner.

Back