Keracare creme press VS dudleys creme press?

Which do you prefer?

• Dudley's creme press

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Keracare creme press

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

sweetascocoa

have you used both? pros and cons? how do you use it? i want to use this while putting my hair in braids. i will then take the braids out and flatiron.
and please let us know if you're natural or relaxed. im 4b natural

I have used both and I prefer the Keracare. When I flat iron my hair with this it comes out really silky and soft, no waxy or greasy feeling. I have used Dudley's and my hair did not feel as nice plus my hair was feeling kind of waxy.

I'm relaxed. I prefer the Keracare creme press because is seems to be lighter (then again, I don't use much), not greasy. It also smells nice and my hair tends to stay moisturized and shiny.

I recently purchased the Dudley's online and the smell is too much for me. I have never tried the Keracare. Will be giving the dudley's away...

I've used both in the past, both are good, but Kera care is lighter, less greasy and smells great compared to Dudleys. I'd recommend trying the Kera Care first.

Sent from my DROID2 using DROID2

Where can you get the Kera Care? Does Sally's have it?

How you you use a Creme press?

I need to try something new. The last year or so hen u straighten my hair it seems thick...I think I need to switch up a product it two.

Back