Natural hair and pressing (satin creme press)

Water, corn oil, hydrogenated cottonseed glyceride, laneth-15, stearic acid, hydrogenated vegetable glycerides phosphate, carbomer-940, boric acid, triethanolamine, imidazolidinyl urea, fragrance, methylparaben, propylparaben, red 40, yellow 6.

Obviously it is not all-natural.
laugh.gif
It's a chemical nightmare, but it's a good product.
smile.gif

must find replacement..........oops i'm trippin i am supposed to be doing the no direct heat thing until i remeasure in like dec 04 or feb 05...........help me to hold out
thanks for posting the ingredients

[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
You're welcome!
wave.gif
I think I bought the last bottles in the entire city.
laugh.gif
My cousins say they see it all the time in small towns in FL. I plan to stock up when I get there. I'll hook you up.
up.gif
(Getting them to send me some in the mail is out of the question. It would require effort on their part
smirk.gif
).

ETA:
For those of you who don't know what it looks like--
58450654.jpg

58450929.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
SASSY, WHERE IN FLORIDA ARE YOUR COUSINS GETTING THIS PRODUCT???? I WOULD BE WILLING TO PAY TOP DOLLAR TO TRY IT!!! I'VE SEARCHED EVERY, AND I MEAN EVERY BSS IN MIAMI AND I CANT"S FIND IT!!!
wallbash.gif
wallbash.gif
wallbash.gif
PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!
poke.gif

Yeah, there's a few bottles in the beauty supply in my old neighborhood. I will get a few bottles and send them to you guys if you like.

Why oh why did I come in here??:confused:

I'm all hyped up about this stuff and come to find out they don't even sell it anymore:ohwell: , man. Oh well, imma look anyways.

Pokahontas said:
Why oh why did I come in here??:confused:

I'm all hyped up about this stuff and come to find out they don't even sell it anymore:ohwell: , man. Oh well, imma look anyways.

Same here....ugh :confused:

In my search this is what I found...:(

texasbeautysupplycom_1894_68258905

20010472_lrg.jpg

awww i went to see if they stock in my local bss but of course they dont :-( sooo is the dudley as good???? any ofther recommendations???
tia
x

Back