keeping curls fresh ?

I like to rollerset my hair for curls, but they always seem to fall within about 3 days. I was wondering what do some of you use to keep your curls from rollersetting/braidouts looking fresh and springy? Has anyone every tried using holding sprays geared towards curly hair? It just seems that maybe they could help hair retain the curl even though it is on relaxed hair. I hope that this isn't a stupid question.

Maybe you could put some rollers back in.
Twist the hair.

But after a while I sweat out my curls so I just give up.

Well, if you exercise like I do, then there's just no way to keep the curls fresh...But if not, you can try just putting a few rollers in certain areas (where the curls seem to be falling) at night.

Also, sleep on a satin pillowcase. That seems to help keep the curls, but they will naturally fall within a few days. I don't think there's anything you can do about it. I wouldn't spray it cuz that will just make your hair hard and tangly.

There's no such thing as a stupid question on this forum COne...feel free to ask anything...that's how we all learn...I agree w/Lindy...3 days seems like the max unless you freshen up the curls by re-rolling. Try pin curls or Solar Rollers...they are easy to sleep in. More products will interfere w/ that bouncin' and behavin' look that roller sets are famous for...

Thanks everyone. I just might try pin curling as that seems like the only way to keep curls going. I might set them on smaller rollers too.

Back