Just want to thank the board..

czyfaith77

Lately, I have been wearing a bun since I have taken my braids out and let my hair "breathe" for a moment. I had been experiencing that dry end thing after my hair is washed (condition) and air dried. So I looked up and researched "seal ends" last night and though I have doing the baggie method I forgot the vaseline. So I tried it and my ends are much better. I also apply my leave-in and a little Sta Soft Fro to comb through with my shower comb before applying the Vaseline and bunning (I also use a bun cover.). I absolutely love it. I can't say how long I will bun but I do believe it is going to remain a staple. My goal for the remainder of the year is to gain an additional 3.5- 4 inches by December/early January. Thanks alot.

P.S I have been washing daily (CW). You should see the response of other black women when they ask what my routine is and I tell them I wash my hair daily. It is so funny! You would have thought I said I had the plague :lol: ! Thanks again for the sharing the great advice.

Hi Czyfaith77,
I'm wearing braids now but I can't wait to take them out (but I will) so that I can try the baggie method with the vaseline during my break period. I'm a little nervous about the time but daily cowashin is my plan too.
I'm so happy your hair came out nice! :D
Keep up the good work then :)

Guyaneek said:
Hi Czyfaith77,
I'm wearing braids now but I can't wait to take them out (but I will) so that I can try the baggie method with the vaseline during my break period. I'm a little nervous about the time but daily cowashin is my plan too.
I'm so happy your hair came out nice! :D
Keep up the good work then :)

Thanks! I will keep everyone posted. I am should have a portfolio up within the next month.

By the end of the summer (end of september, beginnng of october) you will see a BIG difference in growth! Good luck to you :weird:

Back