Just tried Aubrey Organics HONEYSUCKLE ROSE

mezzogirl

After reading so many posts about Honeysuckle Rose, I finally tried it. I used it with heat for 20 minutes and no added oil. After I rinsed, my hair felt silky when wet. This morning it is mostly dry and feels very moisturized. This is a keeper for me.:grin: Just thought I'd share.

Personal info: Relaxed 4 a/b

I had the same results, I am hoping that this is not fluke, I don't belive that I've experienced the same results from my favorite products, Nexxus , Paul mitchell, or Redken.

My Keracare Humecto is finished and I wanted to get this next. Is the shampoo as good?

OH YES!!!! it has been one of my favorite AO conditioners for years.... smile....I am glad you like it. If you can spare the extra time, allow the conditioner to sit in your tresses for an hour or so. I think the results will be even better.....

i tried this because of everything i heard about it and i have to see i loved it as well, its a bit pricey in the uk though

I had the same results, I am hoping that this is not fluke, I don't belive that I've experienced the same results from my favorite products, Nexxus , Paul mitchell, or Redken.

Kenra was my new favorite and I like my Honeysuckle rose better. Plus I've been trying to use as many natural ingredients as possible.

My Keracare Humecto is finished and I wanted to get this next. Is the shampoo as good?

I could'nt continue using my keracare humecto because my hair rejects cones. I haven't heard great things about the shampoos so I didn't try it. There are some threads around that review the AO shampoos.

I could'nt continue using my keracare humecto because my hair rejects cones. I haven't heard great things about the shampoos so I didn't try it. There are some threads around that review the AO shampoos.

Thanks, will stick to my Mizani shampoo for now then and order just the conditioner

:wallbash: Trying to stop buying products .... BUT ... I am going to buy this today ... (strictly as a DC ) ... had to justify my reason :grin:

This is the most moisturizing con I've ever used!! It has saved me from protein overloads many a time :look:

This is the most moisturizing conditioner! I even over moisturized my hair with this one time, which I didn't think that was possible with my course dry strands. I recently used this as a pre-poo, applying it just to my new growth, and put on a plastic cap for about an hour. My hair 13 weeks post hair was soo managable and soft.

I've been using this for the last 4 months when I co-wash and loved it but I recently started using it for deep conditioning or leave in after co-wash (at night and bag it) and I love it even more!

I love this stuff, but it messes with my allergies. :( Sometimes I just deal with it though. It's THAT good.

This is hands down my fav conditioner

Anybody that has not tried this needs to run to the nearest wholefoods or vitaminshoppe and go snatch one up!

I don't care what anybody says - This is the most moisturizing conditioner out there because all of the super duper moisturizing conditioner have cones for the added softness and slip... whereas this is just PURE, straight up moisture.

This was the first conditioner I bought when I joined LCHF and it has turned my hair around. I have no desire what so ever to switch. I let it stay on my head for at least an hour. My hair detangles sooo easily in the shower. I used the last bit last night for my deep condition. I am going to pick up 2 more bottles today! Vitacost has it for slightly cheaper then what I am able to find in stores too.

Glad you like it. :grin: It's one of my staples. I just wish it smelled better. :ohwell:

Hmmmm. I have this but I didn't care for it that much. I think the first time I used it, I mixed it though. I may have to give it another shot after reading all these reviews! :look:

This is a very good DT, I use it as a pre-poo or sometimes as a leave-in. It just about does the job on my coarse, superdry 4B hair. I only tolerate the fragrance though...

Back