Just tried Aubrey Organics HONEYSUCKLE ROSE

If you love the Honeysuckle Rose then you will absolutely ADORE thier Island Naturals replenishing conditioner. That ish is the bomb! I'm transitioning and when I detangle my comb glides through my hair like a hot knife to a stick of butter! It's awesome! They are pricey but for next to no hair staring at me at the bottom of the shower and hair that instantly feels soft and moisturized, it's sooooo worth it.

Ummm, am i the only one who thought this conditioner was just so-so?

Felt like i was putting oatmeal on my wet hair. I bought the Island Replenishing along with it and it feels like oatmeal too. Only used them once.

I'll try it again but it didnt wow me at all.

can you get this from bss or sallys?

No. The places I know of are Whole foods market, Yes! Organic Market and The Vitamin Shoppe. Also go to their direct website and it will tell you other places you can go in your area.

Last edited:
It's the only product that gives my hair a nice silky feeling.

I mix it with honey, peppermint oil and rosemary oil. Now if I can just find a cone free moisturizer that's as heavenly as it is.

Ok, I guess I need get some AOHSR. I actually went to the health food store to get it last week. They didn't have the conditioner so I ended up getting the Giovanni conditioner and leave in. I like Giovanni but I need a protein free conditioner for when my MT gets here.

when i am almost finished a bottle, i cut it in half crosswise and scrape it all out....this product is heavenly, so i am going to consume every ounce of it.....smile

Thank you for sharing this! I LOVE HSR conditioner and it has been my staple for some months now.I mix it w/ honey and coconut oil and oooooh its oh so good! I couldn't think of a way to get the remaining cond out that bottle and would just bang it on the floor to get it that way but now thanks to you I'll be cutting b/c I know I can get a lot more out.
BTW, SherryLove your hair is FABULOUS girl!

I Just removed my twists after almost 8 weeks. I have been using MT during that time. I'm at this second DCing with AO HR. I cannot wait to see how good and moiseturized my hair is. Its been in my hair for1 hour now.

Just used this stuff last night and it left me speechless. It's definitely a keeper and I've never had a softer airdry.

Thank you for sharing this! I LOVE HSR conditioner and it has been my staple for some months now.I mix it w/ honey and coconut oil and oooooh its oh so good! I couldn't think of a way to get the remaining cond out that bottle and would just bang it on the floor to get it that way but now thanks to you I'll be cutting b/c I know I can get a lot more out.
BTW, SherryLove your hair is FABULOUS girl!

I am soooooo happy I was able to help... and thanks for the compliment....smile.... i will PM you soon....

I fell in love with AO HSR on the first try. I still love my NTM mask so I alternate them. My next AO condish will be the GBP or GPB it's a protein balancing condish.

Wow! I will have to try this! Heard so many good things about it! It's officially on my wish list now. Thanks for sharing!

i think it's a good conditioner, but I don't think it's magic or anything. I have it but haven't used it for at least a month now. I can't tell any difference from when I was using it regularly.

OH YES!!!! it has been one of my favorite AO conditioners for years.... smile....I am glad you like it. If you can spare the extra time, allow the conditioner to sit in your tresses for an hour or so. I think the results will be even better.....

Can I use it with heat for an hour.??

I used this but it didn't really work for me. My hair felt kind of weighed down. Maybe I was doing something wrong. Plus I didn't care for the smell.

OH YES!!!! it has been one of my favorite AO conditioners for years.... smile....I am glad you like it. If you can spare the extra time, allow the conditioner to sit in your tresses for an hour or so. I think the results will be even better.....

Your hair is beautiful and is my inspiration!!!! OMG! BTW, which relaxer system do you use, if you don't mind?

Last edited:
STAPLE FOR ME.....My standard mix is HoneySuckleRose with EVCoconutOil, Sweet Almond Oil, & Jojoba Oil blended in. Then I sit under a heated hooded dryer for 45min - 1hr................mmmmmmmmmmm......butter!!:lick:

My Keracare Humecto is finished and I wanted to get this next. Is the shampoo as good?

i tried the shampoo, and hated it. i'm not sure how a quarter sized amount of the stuff managed to tangle up my entire hair, but that's what happened. :ohwell: the smell is a bit overpowering, too. leaves your hair squeaky clean, but is difficult to wash out, because there is absolutely no slip. but maybe it'd work differently for those that followed up with the conditioner; i only have experience with the shampoo.

Back