Just tried Aubrey Organics HONEYSUCKLE ROSE

This has been on my wishlist for a while now. I love GBP and one of their facial cleansers as well. Will pick up on my next trip to WholeFoods b.c I know I'm guaranteed to find it there.

i tried the shampoo, and hated it. i'm not sure how a quarter sized amount of the stuff managed to tangle up my entire hair, but that's what happened. :ohwell: the smell is a bit overpowering, too. leaves your hair squeaky clean, but is difficult to wash out, because there is absolutely no slip. but maybe it'd work differently for those that followed up with the conditioner; i only have experience with the shampoo.

Thanks for the review. I've heard their shampoos aren't that great.

I haven't tried the shampoo but it seems that EVERYBODY hates it!

Btw for those going to wholefoods to buy, try vitamin shoppe instead. They sell it for cheaper.

I agree AOHSR is the bomb!!! :yep::up: I keep it in rotation with my beloved Pantene Relaxed and Natural mask. :lick:

I tried both the shampoo and the conditioner last weekend. I really liked the shampoo, it cleaned my scalp so well and so quickly with just one lather. It doesn't lather as well as other shampoos but that is because it is free of sulfates. My hair felt clean without feeling dry or squeaky afterwards.

I used the conditioner for about an hour with a plastic cap and towel (body heat only), but the jury is still out on that. It felt quite good just after rinsing out but my hair didn't feel as moisturized for as long afterwards like it does with my Humecto. I will clarify and try again this weekend and see how I like it then.

I bought the conditioner last week and dc for about 30minutes with it. My hair was soooooooo soft. I love it. It will be a staple.

Back