Just touched someone's hair without their permission!!! haha

dimpalz

Such a a random post, I know. Buuuuuuuuuuuuut I just thought I'd tell someone. We always go on about people touching our hair without our permission - I hate it most, my hairs still in the TWA category, so touching it is touching my HEAD and also SQUISHING all my hard work to nothing - but still do it to others hehe. She was chinese, about my height 5'2"ish with hair to her BUTT. like 2 and half feet or something, straight black and shiny, great ends. I've now decided; I WANT THAT. I don't want it straight tho cos I was thinking if that was my hair someone touched, 82 ends would have come off in their hands :lol: better keep it natural then...

:spank: :spank: :spank:

Didn't...I.....Telll.....your.....hard.....headed......lil....behind......not.......to.....touch......nobody.....HAIR

What you cryin for???

Imma give you sumthin to cry for

:spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank:

trimbride said:

Didn't...I.....Telll.....your.....hard.....headed......lil....behind......not.......to.....touch......nobody.....HAIR

What you cryin for???

:lachen:

I always thought that saying was too funny.

trimbride said:

What you cryin for???

:lol: :grin: :lachen: sorry momma! I couldnt help it I needed to see those ends!

Funny u post this. I just this very mornin' smoooooth cussed someone out for attempting to touch my hair (AGAIN). :lachen: She is still moping around looking for a bigg enuff bandaid - i bit a big ol' piece... me: :orders: her: :blush: !
Glad u got a spankin'...:lol: nanananananana!!

Last edited:
trimbride said:

What you cryin for???

LMAO......LMAO.....LMAO......LMAO!!!

OMG, still LMAO!!!!!

You gotta break down the words with multiple syllables though:

not......to.......touch........no........bo........dy.......HAIR

WOW, still LMAO!!!!!! :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

trimbride said:

What you cryin for???

lol. Funny. Yeah, that would tick me of. If you know me or not, keep your paws out of my head.

trimbride said:

What you cryin for???

:lol: :lol: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Originally Posted by trimbride

Didn't...I.....Telll.....your.....hard.....headed. .....lil....behind......not.......to.....touch.... ..nobody.....HAIR

What you cryin for???

This is funny!

trimbride said:

What you cryin for???

LOL:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

dimpalz said:
Such a a random post, I know. Buuuuuuuuuuuuut I just thought I'd tell someone. We always go on about people touching our hair without our permission - I hate it most, my hairs still in the TWA category, so touching it is touching my HEAD and also SQUISHING all my hard work to nothing - but still do it to others hehe. She was chinese, about my height 5'2"ish with hair to her BUTT. like 2 and half feet or something, straight black and shiny, great ends. I've now decided; I WANT THAT. I don't want it straight tho cos I was thinking if that was my hair someone touched, 82 ends would have come off in their hands :lol: better keep it natural then...

Shame on you girl. I have had the itch to reach out and touch someones hair, but i could never bring myself to do it. I cant even bring myself to ask either, lol.

trimbride said:

What you cryin for???

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: I am rolling over here. This is too funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol @ your replies. I don't think she minded, well she might have but she's one of those smiley people and at the same time I was tellin her how great and long it was, and before you knew it, BAM, it was smooth move like the "movie-theatre-shretch-hug" I got skillzzzzzzzz lol

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That is the funniest post ever! That is exactly how to beat somebody!!! :lachen: :lol:
trimbride said:

What you cryin for???

trimbride said:

What you cryin for???

I'm over here cryin laughin'
roflmao.gif

Dimpalz, you are too funny! Your whole post had me laughing! I'm glad the lady didn't mind.

I don't usually get the urge to touch random people's hair because I'm a bit of a germaphobe and I don't know what might be in there. :confused: But, when I was in college there was a guy in one of my classes who had beautiful, thick, shoulder length dreds. One day we were facing each other and talking and I reached up (he was tall) and touched his hair. It was so fluffy and soft. I can't remember if I asked him if I could touch it or not. He didn't mind, though, because he was as big flirt. He was pretty happy about it. :lol:

It's funny because I'm in Peru right now and I'm one of very few black people in my university, so every time I wear my hair curly from a bantu knot set, EVERYONE touches my hair. :mad: It used to get me so angry, but not anymore I'm kinda used to it, plus they always compliment me on my hair.:)

Qt Girl, I too have noticed that curls seem to attract people's hands. I haven't worn my hair curly in a while but when I did people would sometimes ask to touch it. They don't seem to care as much when it's straight or just slightly wavy.

I'm just glad that most people ask first, especially strangers. It sounds like people might not be asking you, though, but it's a good thing that you don't mind.

Back