Just Heard A Crazy Story - Catch A Cheater

naturalmanenyc

A White guy from work told DH he got his wife to confess to cheating after he inserted a condom during cunnilingus while also using hands. After a while, the guy pulled it out and acted all irate. She broke down crying and confessed.

He'd been cheating on her and was caught and suspected she was cheating as well. He had no proof. Someone else told the guy to try this "trick" and it allegedly worked.

Last edited:
Who the heck would you not feel a condom inside of themselves :eh:
Like unless you and ole boy was getting it in at your house, then your man comes home unexpectedly. He sees you naked and decides he wants early dessert.:barf:

I've had two instances where my partner pulled out and the condom was gone :/

After all that friction you may not "feel" that it is still tucked in there

Tmi alert:

I had to go to the bathroom and reach in to find it. It came off somewhere in the middle of the act. So when he kept going it only pushed it further up :cry3:

I've had two instances where my partner pulled out and the condom was gone :/

After all that friction you may not "feel" that it is still tucked in there

Tmi alert:

I had to go to the bathroom and reach in to find it. It came off somewhere in the middle of the act. So when he kept going it only pushed it further up :cry3:

I get within an hour or so of relations. I'm talking about so long that you shower, get dressed, travel to another destination and have relations again.

If you think your man is on the DL pretend to pull one out of his a$$:lachen::lachen:

giphy.gif

Women = +1
Men = +2

Keep us updated on the aftermath or Round 3. Let's see if she can come back from this!

This rlp sounds horrible though.

Back